PDA

View Full Version : Test out mod and feedback

rayban87
26th Aug 2016, 12:52 PM
Okay so I just learned how to make custom wallpapers on youtube and decided to give it a good go.
I'll just be totally 100% honest I have a bit of a fetish for big weiners and so just for kicks since I didn't think I'd manage to really actually do it, I thought I'd try make wallpapers of them.

Turns out through some miracle I actually managed to do it and so I was wondering if anyone was interested in trying them out and giving me their opinions.
I'm not too sure what the policies are on how explicit the content can be that you can upload, though I made sure there was no identifying facial pictures or anything violent in nature (all just solo pictures).

I basically got these pictures off random tumblr blogs so you can imagine what kind of pictures these wallpapers would be of.
I just thought to ask permission first and then to see if anyone is interested before I went ahead and uploaded it.

Now I had just learnt how to do it so they aren't all that seamless but if anyone does try it out and can give me tips and pointers on how to make them more seamless that would be totally awesome.

If I can it's cool and if I can't then I will breathe a sigh of relief I didn't break any rules here lol.

Thanks in advance :)

marina ka-fai
28th Aug 2016, 05:40 PM
For which Sim game?

rayban87
31st Aug 2016, 12:45 PM
sims 4.