Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 26 (Who?), Viewed: 61627 times.
Page 1 of 2
Lost Virginity
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Apr 2010 at 11:41 AM Last edited by th3rd : 24th Apr 2010 at 09:16 PM.
Default Sugartown - Episode 1: "May Meets June"
Sugartown - Episode 1: "May Meets June"

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0JQ6F51Y
http://www.naughtymachinima.com/vid...-May-Meets-June

A shy young girl named "May" learns that "Love is in the air". That statement maybe true...but not for her. Everyone around her seems to be falling in love, leaving her dull and monotonous life...a bit more dull and monotonous. All of this changes, when she meets a woman named "June" a smart, sexy, business woman who begins working at the same office as her.

EDIT: I was TRYING to refrain myself from releasing this episode right away but I REALLY couldn't resist. I would like to release these episodes on a consistent basis, but with school and some other film projects I'm working on, this has to stay on the back burner right now. Either way, if there's enough interest in this, I'll be more motivated to get these episodes out sooner rather than later!
Advertisement
Virgin
#2 Old 26th Apr 2010 at 01:28 AM
A lovely video. I really enjoyed the music choices too. I would like to see what happens next with "May" and "June."
#3 Old 28th Apr 2010 at 06:00 AM
Default Aww
Damn! I was hoping that episode wouldn't end! Idk if you're still planning on making more, but I hope you do.
Lost Virginity
Original Poster
#4 Old 28th Apr 2010 at 09:27 AM
Don't worry, I definitely plan on making more.
Tease
#5 Old 28th Apr 2010 at 09:15 PM
Hey this video is awsome. I love what you were able to do with mostly just the basic game itself. So many videos rely on useing other animation and cutting and pasteing and such. This was awsome. I like the story too. Can't wait for the next one. :D
Virgin
#6 Old 1st May 2010 at 05:37 AM
Default Awesome Skills
That was one of the most well-done films that I have seen here on MTS! Keep it up!
Virgin
#7 Old 1st May 2010 at 06:43 AM
Nice!
That was nicely done, I'm very impressed! I love the pacing of the story - and the music is lovely. I'm looking forward to future episodes.
Virgin
#8 Old 1st May 2010 at 07:11 AM
Wow. That was actually insanely cute. Very nicely executed! All of the shots and angles were perfect. :D
Virgin
#9 Old 8th May 2010 at 07:18 AM
Very nicely done. You have some skills with that camera and I'm loving the story line and how you are pacing the story. When can we expect episode 2 to come out?

Kristina
Lost Virginity
Original Poster
#10 Old 8th May 2010 at 08:49 PM
Haven't started working on it yet, but I would say sometime in June.
Virgin
#11 Old 8th May 2010 at 11:33 PM
Default :)
love the vid u should keep working on it
Peeping Tom
#12 Old 9th May 2010 at 10:23 PM
Make them fuck in the next one plz!
Lost Virginity
Original Poster
#13 Old 10th May 2010 at 04:44 PM
^ That's what I'm building up to
#14 Old 10th May 2010 at 10:26 PM
This was amazing. Your view, the way you shot it, your editing..made me feel like I was watching a real movie. And I know how poor May feels, which only adds to how greatly done it was....I can't wait for the next episode!
#15 Old 11th May 2010 at 08:49 PM
WOW! I hope you make another episode, I'm looking forward to it!
Virgin
#16 Old 19th May 2010 at 12:13 AM
Respect.

The other movies are funy to briefly skip trough, but yours is real quality.
Love to see more.

Greetings from holland
Virgin
#17 Old 23rd May 2010 at 05:58 AM
I love this...
#18 Old 7th Jun 2010 at 08:43 PM
Pls Release The Next Episode! Can't Wait Xx
Virgin
#19 Old 8th Jun 2010 at 06:57 AM
Wow, this was awesome! I really loved how you created the ambiance there with the camera and music. Can't wait to see the next episode. Great work!
Virgin
#20 Old 12th Jun 2010 at 11:05 PM
This is so lovely. Please keep on working on the next episode, I can't wait to see more of that cute couple. Great movie!
Virgin
#21 Old 15th Jun 2010 at 03:00 AM
I had - honestly - no idea that you could evoke such emotion and tell such an amazing story using just the Sims machinima. I cannot wait for a second episode!
Lost Virginity
Original Poster
#22 Old 15th Jun 2010 at 07:39 PM
UPDATE

Lately I've been backed up with alot of work. Just keep in mind that I haven't dropped the plans on a second episode or a third for that matter. I'll eventually get them done sooner or later.
Virgin
#23 Old 7th Jul 2010 at 12:37 PM
such an awesome show love it.
and our good with the cameras and setting i suck lol XD

looking for a testsubject? then im the one for you <3
i am not responsible for the random events that happen to you for testing objects, wether its brain lose, craveing for applejuice, or sudden death. all rules may ably results may veary <.<'{WTF is that about)
RANDOM!!!!!!!!!!!teehee
Virgin
#24 Old 11th Jul 2010 at 11:09 PM
Awesome! i just love the music.
Peeping Tom
#25 Old 21st Jul 2010 at 08:20 PM
hi th3rd...i love your vids...especially this one...it produces some kinds of romatic and some sad emotions to see this movie about May and June...very good camera work (movements and lights) and great choice of music and backround sounds...really awesome...the office building looks so individualistic...do you download it or create by yourself?....i notice, you make a great progressing on movie making with the sims from your first vid until yet...move on...hope you make more...you are are a very good movie creator....

Page 1 of 2