Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 12 (Who?), Viewed: 34032 times.
Lost Virginity
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Sep 2010 at 11:33 AM Last edited by th3rd : 5th Jan 2011 at 10:20 AM.
Default Sugartown - Episode 2: "Decembers of Love"
Sugartown - Episode 2: "Decembers of Love"

I finally did it...I finally finished episode 2. Hopefully it won't take several months to complete episode 3. Procrastination is a bitch.

Links:
Streaming: http://www.naughtymachinima.com/vid...cembers-of-Love

High Quality Download: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TS5AEFK2

Description
A continuation of May Meets June. June is a strong and sexy business woman...but with all the gleaming confidence she does find herself feeling alone. When June kissed May, the office secretary, May reacted by apologizing and running away....June is now left in an awkward predicament.

This goes without saying, but if you have not seen the first episode, I highly recommend you do so.
Advertisement
Lost Virginity
#2 Old 3rd Sep 2010 at 10:21 AM
can you post the mesh and the animation you use at your videos?
Lost Virginity
Original Poster
#3 Old 3rd Sep 2010 at 11:04 AM
The sex animations are made by Jokerswild. You can find all of them at backalleysims.com

The general animations are are base-game. But I did use a animation mods that allowed me to choose which animation to use on command. Some of those were made by Decorgal, a very talented machinima filmmaker as well. Currently the "design" section of her website is down. So there's really no way to download the animation mods from her site. I believe they are posted on MTS as well. Just need to do a search.

Oh, and I'm a bit unsure what you are referring to when you mention "mesh". Do you mean the meshes for clothing? furniture? "Mesh" is a very broad term.
Lost Virginity
#4 Old 3rd Sep 2010 at 04:29 PM
the sex mesh i mean and about jokerwild back alley they delete most of the animations and i want them all as i saw you have them at paranormal sexivity video
Lost Virginity
Original Poster
#5 Old 3rd Sep 2010 at 08:58 PM
http://www.backalleysims.com/adult_...thread.php?t=39

Have you registered on the forum? I tried downloading the animations and they work. They don't require any meshes.
Lost Virginity
#6 Old 3rd Sep 2010 at 10:57 PM
i find them but the doggy the blowjob and the 2 sit potitions isnt working
Lost Virginity
#7 Old 3rd Sep 2010 at 11:00 PM
and i cant do the scene doggy and blowjob threesome/and the hoedog at counter that you have.
Lost Virginity
Original Poster
#8 Old 4th Sep 2010 at 06:28 AM
Hmmm...the only thing I can say is make sure you have everything installed. Some of the animation packs need the older animation files. It's all there.

The counter animations, are definitely not jokersdeck. I believe they are paid stuff by Pandora. I'm not exactly sure because it's been awhile since I delved into my mod folders.

I'll see if I can dig up more info later.
Lost Virginity
#9 Old 4th Sep 2010 at 12:35 PM
i put the all but no bj and threesome but ty for the help
Lost Virginity
DELETED POST
Original Poster
13th Sep 2010 at 08:15 AM
Default TRAILER Sugartown - Episode 3: "Hearts Gone Wild"
This message has been deleted by th3rd.
Lost Virginity
DELETED POST
Original Poster
13th Sep 2010 at 08:41 AM
Default TRAILER Sugartown - Episode 3: "Hearts Gone Wild"
This message has been deleted by th3rd.
Virgin
#10 Old 20th Sep 2010 at 05:46 AM
Love this series!!! Can't wait for Ep3. Please please please post it soon!! I wish there's more action though... kinda leaves me aching for more and "not quite there". But I guess that's what you want to have a popular series.

Got a fan here!
Peeping Tom
#11 Old 22nd Sep 2010 at 04:16 PM
thank u so much for the downloads :D
Virgin
#12 Old 24th Sep 2010 at 12:28 PM
i could tell you were probably inspired by (500) Days of Summer. tee he! love it.
Lost Virginity
Original Poster
#13 Old 24th Sep 2010 at 11:45 PM
^ I was inspired by 500 days of Summer But I'm trying to distance myself more and more from the movie.