Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 41 (Who?), Viewed: 2877 times.
Page 2 of 2
Virgin
#26 Old 11th May 2018 at 10:52 PM
I can't download anything from the Sims 2 section. Is there an alternative website ?
Virgin
#27 Old 12th May 2018 at 01:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nocturna76
none of the images show in the list of downloads & when i try to actually download something i click the file & get 'the site can't be reached'

I have the same problem, too. And if you click the download button nothing works, and the "server is not found" window will appear.
#28 Old 13th May 2018 at 08:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinsenas
I have the same problem, too. And if you click the download button nothing works, and the "server is not found" window will appear.

It is happening with all Sims downloads and there is yet to be an administrator to respond...
Virgin
#29 Old 14th May 2018 at 02:28 AM
The administrator appears to be gone. Hope they're ok and that nothing bad has happened in their life.
Virgin
#30 Old 14th May 2018 at 07:10 AM
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but they do not expect glitches and so the owners won't do anything about this for a while
Masturbator
#31 Old 14th May 2018 at 10:18 AM
May 14 2018, still broken. No images for Sims 3 CC.
#32 Old 14th May 2018 at 05:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nocturna76
my problem was with the sims 4 downloads, so if it's the sims 2 ones as well, i guess we can assume it's EVERYTHING on the entire site

I go under the TS3 section and I've been having the exact same problem!! none of the images or download links are working.
I really hope this gets fixed, soon. This problem has been going on for well over two weeks that I know of!!.
Virgin
#33 Old 14th May 2018 at 05:26 PM
came here for the first time in a while to look at downloads. wow.
Virgin
#34 Old 15th May 2018 at 05:11 AM
I have the same problem. I can't see any pictures in the downlod category or in the forum and I can't download anything. I have been registered for some time.
Virgin
#35 Old 15th May 2018 at 05:50 AM
Seriously? NOBODY is in charge of this site at all?
Admin
site owner
#36 Old 15th May 2018 at 07:37 AM
Hi all,

Sorry for the delay. I was only made aware of the issues with SXS last night - I apologise for not fixing them all sooner. That's my bad, and I'll try to keep a closer eye on them in future.

Basically what happened was the nameserver for the domain sexysims2.com died, (don't worry about the domain renewal btw, thats all automatic), so none of the A/CNAME records for thumbs2.sexysims2.com and chii etc where avaialble. Hence, the DNS Resolution Failed messages. I've restored the DNS Zone on the newly rebuilt nameserver machine and will probably transfer it to cloudflare (like with sexysims.info) at some point later this week.

Thumbs/Images should now be showing up correctly. I'm a little confused about downloads though because they should all go to chii.sexysims.info, and *not* use the sexysims2.com domain at all. So if anybody still has issues with downloading, please let me know.
Super Moderator
staff: super moderator
#37 Old 15th May 2018 at 09:45 PM
Thanks Delphy! I was out of town last week and didn't find out about it until late Sunday.
Virgin
#38 Old 15th May 2018 at 10:54 PM
Thanks Delphy, I was worried that this site would go the way that so many other great sites have gone.
#39 Old 16th May 2018 at 07:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delphy
Hi all,

Sorry for the delay. I was only made aware of the issues with SXS last night - I apologise for not fixing them all sooner. That's my bad, and I'll try to keep a closer eye on them in future.

Basically what happened was the nameserver for the domain sexysims2.com died, (don't worry about the domain renewal btw, thats all automatic), so none of the A/CNAME records for thumbs2.sexysims2.com and chii etc where avaialble. Hence, the DNS Resolution Failed messages. I've restored the DNS Zone on the newly rebuilt nameserver machine and will probably transfer it to cloudflare (like with sexysims.info) at some point later this week.

Thumbs/Images should now be showing up correctly. I'm a little confused about downloads though because they should all go to chii.sexysims.info, and *not* use the sexysims2.com domain at all. So if anybody still has issues with downloading, please let me know.

Everything seems to be working now, thanks! I tried to reach you when it started through MTS, but everytime I tried to PM you I got sent to a Wiki page.
Virgin
#40 Old 28th May 2018 at 09:34 PM
I am having the same problem being reported by others in this thread, and although it is helpful to see that the admins are working on it, it's still not working for me! I'm not sure what to do now!

edit: I am an old TS2 player, pre-Origin -- I have all EPs and SPs on discs, if that makes any difference.
Virgin
#41 Old 28th May 2018 at 10:07 PM
Default issues with downloading
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delphy
Hi all,

I am having the same issues described by others in this thread -- I signed up with Discord thinking I would see an answer to my problem there, but no ... so I'm not sure what to do now -- your fix seems to have worked for others; I don't know why it didn't work for me. Any suggestions? Am I missing something?
Virgin
#42 Old 6th Jun 2018 at 11:38 PM
Hi, I'm trying to download the MoreDetailedBodies mods, but for both of them it shows a message of "No cookies found - No valid login could be found".
It's the same problem for which everyone talk in this thread?
Page 2 of 2