Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 7 (Who?), Viewed: 15540 times.
Virgin
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Jan 2021 at 01:29 PM
Default Can't access The Sims 2 stuff
For some reason, when I try to access the Sims 2 section, it says I'm not allowed to, and when I go into my profile, edit profile and check all of my owned Sims 2 games and DLCs, when I click on "Save Changes", it doesn't actually apply them!
Advertisement
Virgin
Original Poster
#2 Old 23rd Feb 2021 at 10:26 AM
It is still broken for me, hope this can get fixed.
Virgin
#3 Old 27th Feb 2021 at 01:14 AM
The sims 2 stuff still broken, please help!
Virgin
#4 Old 13th Jun 2021 at 01:16 AM
I need the sims 2 stuff, please!!
Virgin
#5 Old 14th Jun 2021 at 02:27 AM
Yes please fix this! I need to get some stuff I lost!
Sexually Inactive
DELETED POST
15th Jun 2021 at 05:15 AM
This message has been deleted by Novius. Reason: Spam
Tease
#6 Old 7th Oct 2021 at 09:38 PM Last edited by duck0104 : 8th Oct 2021 at 06:21 PM.
Default Can't Access Sims 2 Downloads
Great. So... this isn't helping with no responses. I was JUST in SexySims not long ago - maybe a couple weeks ago, downloading material. And now, I log in and try to access Sims 2 Downloads and nothing. It says I'm not allowed. What is going on with the site?

EDIT: I tried again and the next day, I was able to use it again. Still doesn't explain why the site sometimes works and sometimes doesn't, but for future reference, guys, if this happens to you, just try again in a few hours or give it a day or two and try again. Should work. Might just be a bug in the system. Happy downloading!
Masturbator
#7 Old 13th Mar 2022 at 06:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by duck0104
Great. So... this isn't helping with no responses. I was JUST in SexySims not long ago - maybe a couple weeks ago, downloading material. And now, I log in and try to access Sims 2 Downloads and nothing. It says I'm not allowed. What is going on with the site?

EDIT: I tried again and the next day, I was able to use it again. Still doesn't explain why the site sometimes works and sometimes doesn't, but for future reference, guys, if this happens to you, just try again in a few hours or give it a day or two and try again. Should work. Might just be a bug in the system. Happy downloading!

Thank you very much!!! i have the same problem, i guess i need to keep trying on different times and dates.