Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 22 (Who?), Viewed: 3085 times.
Virgin
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Dec 2015 at 01:46 AM
Need Help
I downloaded the traits mod and every time I try to put them in the mods folder my file explore stops responding I cant even delete it. What do I do? I shut my laptop down and restated it but it still does it.
Advertisement
Sex Addict
#2 Old 26th Dec 2015 at 04:49 AM
If you are talking about the custom traits for sims 4, they were broken by the Dec. 4 patch and need to be updated by their creator.
Masturbator
#3 Old 21st Apr 2019 at 04:31 AM
Hello, installed add-ons to sims 3. After that, the game does not load. What could it be? What should I do?
Super Moderator
staff: super moderator
#4 Old 21st Apr 2019 at 04:55 PM
Remove the add-ons. Sounds like you may have a bad one. Try putting them in one at a time and see which one causes the problem.
Masturbator
#5 Old 24th Apr 2019 at 04:15 PM
They all cause a problem. Everything that I install from this site all causes a problem. I really want to install.
Super Moderator
#6 Old 24th Apr 2019 at 09:47 PM
Are the package files you're trying to use for Sims 3? the different versions of the game use package files but are not compatible.
Masturbator
DELETED POST
25th Apr 2019 at 04:21 PM
This message has been deleted by Captain Nemo.
Masturbator
#7 Old 26th Apr 2019 at 03:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Novius
Are the package files you're trying to use for Sims 3? the different versions of the game use package files but are not compatible.

I tried to install the add-on on the usual the sims 3, on the sims 3 hollywood, sims 3 seasons. Everywhere the same situation. Then tell me, please, on which Sims 3 can I install add-ons without problems?
Masturbator
#8 Old 29th Apr 2019 at 07:04 PM
I tried to install the add-on on the usual the sims 3, on the sims 3 hollywood, sims 3 seasons. Everywhere the same situation. Then tell me, please, on which Sims 3 can I install add-ons without problems?
Super Moderator
#9 Old 29th Apr 2019 at 11:09 PM
If you are placing them in your Mods folder then it does not matter which of the sims 3 expansion you try starting. They are all the same.

If the packages you are trying to install are not for Sims 3, they will not work and can stop your game from running.

What mods are you trying to install?
Super Moderator
#11 Old 1st May 2019 at 09:29 PM
I don't know what to tell you. Those are sims 3 files
Virgin
#12 Old 2nd May 2019 at 06:23 AM

Did you set up a mods folder? If so these need to be unzipped as they are zip files and the packages inside of them installed in your mods folder for the game.

http://simswiki.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Installing_Sims_3_Package _Files/Setup_and_Files
Masturbator
DELETED POST
4th May 2019 at 04:10 PM
This message has been deleted by Captain Nemo.
Masturbator
#13 Old 4th May 2019 at 04:21 PM
I tried again to install these add-ons http://sexysims.info/download.php?t=174418
http://sexysims.info/download.php?t...ad.php?t=173861.
I have the sims 3 Hollywood. There have already created a folder mods, package, resource. I install add-ons with the help of a TS3 Install Helper Monkey. I started the game, and there are no additions in it.
Masturbator
#14 Old 4th May 2019 at 06:43 PM
Default This
That's what i did
Screenshots
Super Moderator
#15 Old 5th May 2019 at 09:34 AM
It looks like your mods folder is in the wrong place.

It should be in your documents folder
C:\Users\username\documents\electronic arts\the sims 3\mods

User name is whatever name you use on that computer.

Make sure that the files are unzipped and that they are all either Package files or sim3pack files
Masturbator
#16 Old 9th May 2019 at 06:23 AM
My game was not established at this place C: \ Users \ username \ documents \ electronic arts \ the sims 3 \ mods.
I installed it at d: \ Games \ The sims 3 \ The Sims 3.Hollywood \ Mods \ Packages \. Therefore, the install helper monkey program automatically installs add-ons to the d: \ Games \ The sims 3 \ The Sims 3.Hollywood \ Mods \ Packages \ drive.
Masturbator
#17 Old 9th May 2019 at 06:36 AM
All that I have is at C: \ Users \ username \ Documents \ Electronic Arts \ The Sims 3 \ mods. There is no game here. It's all probably left from the previous game, which I recently deleted.
Screenshots
Masturbator
#18 Old 12th May 2019 at 05:53 AM
Please!
Super Moderator
#19 Old 12th May 2019 at 05:10 PM
Sorry, I've been out of town for the last week.

The game is located in a different location than the Mods.The game is usually in the programs folder and the Mods are located in the documents folder. That is where the game looks for mods. I don't think it can be changed.
Masturbator
#20 Old 13th May 2019 at 03:01 AM
I just have no game there. The program the install helper monkey program automatically installs mods for the game where it is needed. But in the game fashion is not displayed.
I tried to install where you said, but still there are no mods in the game.
Super Moderator
#21 Old 13th May 2019 at 09:49 PM
Go into your options and make sure that you have custom content and scripts enabled
Masturbator
#22 Old 16th May 2019 at 03:07 PM
I have it all included.
Masturbator
#23 Old 17th May 2019 at 03:44 AM
ðŸð¾ð»ñŒð·ð¾ð²ð°ñ‚ðµð»ñŒ ðºð¸ðµ ð¼ð°ñ‚ðµñ€ð¸ð°ð»ñ‹ - ð³ð´ðµ ð¾ð½ð¸? ð•ñð»ð¸ ð² ð½ð°ññ‚ñ€ð¾ð¹ðºð°ñ…, ñ‚ð¾ ð¾ð½ð¸ ñ‚ð°ð¼ ð¾ñ‚ññƒñ‚ññ‚ð²ñƒñŽñ‚.