Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 2 (Who?), Viewed: 230 times.
Virgin
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Sep 2017 at 03:59 PM
Default searching for ye olde CC
Greetings SexySims folks!

I haven't played Sims2 in years and just got the Ultimate Collection. I vaguely recall downloading various busty skins and meshes (possibly Warlokk's) long ago. I found old CDs with a slew of CC in .package format (as well as Sims2Pack files). I believe I used File Maid or somesuch to quickly sort through all my CC. It is cumbersome to individually click each just to find out if I should include each file or not. Maybe unavoidable. So my first question is:

Is there a handy/simple .package sims2pack file preview windows program which you use and recommend to quickly scan through (without editing) tons of CC? (I saw Delphy's Download Organiser, CCMagic, and RoboMaid3000 over at MTS but don't know if they're decent)

Second, Didn't Warlokk used to host files via his own site? I vaguely recall downloading the busty meshes/skins off a page which had a yellow background.

Thirdly, I need to scrounge around and try to find if and where the no-shower-censor, no-bath-censor, no-hottub-censor, and no-toilet-censor are too. Where could I find those?

So many of the old websites that had CC are long gone. I think I need to scour through all the files I have and see what's what.

Appreciate any/all helpful input! Thanks and happyfun gaming to all!
Advertisement
Peeping Tom
#2 Old 13th Sep 2017 at 05:50 PM Last edited by HobbesED : 14th Sep 2017 at 03:15 AM.
Warlokk's files are still available on Insimenator.org and insimadult.org. There are numerous (>50) bodyshapes available for both males and females from many creators for Sims2 now, ranging from very thin to very voluptuous as well as Warlokk's "numbered" female series.

You will want to download Sims2Pack Clean Installer - it does allow you to preview large number of package files as well as identify duplicates, incomplete projects and other potential issues. It is a must have. I also use the Wardrobe Wrangler and Sims Explorer.

One sensor remover is all you need for all those now. Quaxi's on this site is what I use. http://www.sexysims.info/download.php?t=90520 The third download link is the only one which still works.

While many creators have chosen to have their own web pages now, there are still some sites with TS2 downloads. Some include Garden Of Shadows, Back Alley Sims, Simbology, and More Awesome Than You.
Virgin
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th Sep 2017 at 12:24 AM
Thx HobbesED! Answered my simish questions -now all I need to do is start collating from old stuff/dnld t'other stuff. Cheers!