Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 3 (Who?), Viewed: 15734 times.
Virgin
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Mar 2020 at 02:40 PM
Default Ts2 what happened to the breast physic mod?
So i know somewhere theres a mod that makes your sims tatas move while they walk like in ts4. I cant find any information about it anywhere. I saw it on reddit in a joke video and read about it here. Who was it by what was it called where did it go?
http://sexysims.info/archive/index.php?t-175495.html
Advertisement
Lost Virginity
#2 Old 19th Mar 2020 at 02:48 PM
I'm not aware of any specific TS2 mod which enabled breast movements when walking. What was developed were changes to specific meshes to make them "jiggly". That was the term used "jiggly" or "jiggly action". But the changes were made to individual top meshes using Milkshape or Blender to associate the breast movement to the breastbone I believe.

Warlokk (on InSimenator/InSimAdult) may have made most of his female bodyshapes jiggly, but I know that some of the other female bodyshapes were not (e.g. Marvine's female bodybuilder shape). Typically, you could tell if a mesh was jiggly by using the "Hula and more" mod and have them dance in place. A jiggly mesh would have the breasts bounce a bit without deforming while a non-jiggly mesh would show a triangle of the skin in the abdomen stretching from above the belly button down to a sharp point and that triangle would stretch and move around instead of the breasts.
#3 Old 20th Mar 2020 at 02:49 PM
*waves at his old buddy * ^ , the only thing like that I know of, and have never tried/used, is this http://www.insimadult.org/index.php/topic,29339.0.html. Otherwise , as far as I know, it's the dance loop animation by Marvine that Warlokk assigned to some of his meshes as Hobbes mentioned.
Lost Virginity
#4 Old 20th Mar 2020 at 06:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MOOKIEBLAYLOCK
*waves at his old buddy * ^ , the only thing like that I know of, and have never tried/used, is this http://www.insimadult.org/index.php/topic,29339.0.html. Otherwise , as far as I know, it's the dance loop animation by Marvine that Warlokk assigned to some of his meshes as Hobbes mentioned.

Good to see you Mookie!

I was thinking it was the Hula and More hack but now that you mention it, I think you are right about Marvine's Dance Loop Animation being the best tester of the jiggly meshes.

I think the original effort to make the breasts move was associated with the hair (which had a few issues as your link shows) but the later efforts tried to assign it to a breath breast bone -- I THINK. I just used the meshes, I have no knowledge of what they did or precisely how they did it. Using a bone assignment in the body mesh made it independent of the having animated hair on the Sim. At least that's my recollection from those days long ago.

All of my Conversions, Creations and Stories may be found here:
HobbesED's Conversions and Creations

My most recently shared items (with pictures) may also be found here:
HobbesED's Dreamwidth