Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 9 (Who?), Viewed: 23363 times.
Virgin
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Mar 2020 at 12:31 PM
Default can't access sims 4 stuff?
it says i don't have access to the sims 4 stuff after registering. what's up with that?
Advertisement
Virgin
#2 Old 4th Apr 2020 at 02:35 PM
Default Same!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalfy93
it says i don't have access to the sims 4 stuff after registering. what's up with that?

ME too! I dont understand why its restricted, majority of ppl are interested in Sims 4 content, not Sims 3. Fix this please!!
Virgin
#3 Old 21st Apr 2020 at 04:50 AM
Hi,

You have to go to Edit profile, then go down until you see Sims 2, 3 and Sims 4, you put a checkmark if you have the Sims 4 game, and any expansions mentionned below. Then it should work when you go on Downloads, Sims 4, it did for me!!
Virgin
#4 Old 10th Jun 2020 at 02:42 AM
This site is clearly broken. I still can't access Sims 4 stuff. What a waste of bandwidth.
#5 Old 10th Jun 2020 at 04:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeckyRAT
This site is clearly broken. I still can't access Sims 4 stuff. What a waste of bandwidth.

true, absolutely wacky, definitely not an epic family guy moment
Admin
site owner
#6 Old 13th Jun 2020 at 10:26 PM
So you're saying you *can* access TS3 stuff, but not TS4? What specific message do you get when you try accessing TS4 stuff?
Admin
site owner
#7 Old 14th Jun 2020 at 04:03 PM
I tested this with a newly registered member and didn't have any issues accessing the TS4 section of downloads. So I need more information if I am to fix this.
Virgin
#8 Old 29th Jun 2020 at 03:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delphy
I tested this with a newly registered member and didn't have any issues accessing the TS4 section of downloads. So I need more information if I am to fix this.

Error!
You are not allowed to access this forum. That is the error I receive when trying to access the Sims 4 downloads section
Super Moderator
staff: super moderator
#9 Old 29th Jun 2020 at 09:36 AM
Would the "Adult Content" box under user options affect this?

skylajade's is not checked. I can see it but I can't change it.
Admin
site owner
#10 Old 29th Jun 2020 at 01:43 PM
No, that's not used anymore. The only place that specific error occurs is:

1. A user is attempting to access the download browse sections (ie http://www.sexysims.info/browse.php?gs=4) without being logged in
2. They have been restricted

I checked the permissions, and the second doesn't apply. @skylajade, can you put a screenshot of the specific screen? Specifically check the top right to make sure you're logged in.