Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 11 (Who?), Viewed: 9099 times.
Virgin
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Dec 2015 at 10:36 AM
cool Mods that don't work under "The Sims 4 fix" (1.13.104.1010)...
There were some cool Mods that enabled nude woohoo, Teen marriage, Teen pregnancy (Teens could marry and impregnate YA/adults/elders and vice versa), Romance and marriage enabled for all ages except children, same sex pregnancy, incest, polygamy and much more...
All these don't work under "The Sims 4 fix" (1.13.104.1010)...
Is there any chance to have all these back?
Advertisement
Super Moderator
staff: super moderator
#2 Old 19th Dec 2015 at 10:53 AM
Try this one.
http://sexysims.info/download.php?t=175128
You'll need the Command Center which is available at Mod the Sims. It's easy to use and does what you're asking for. There are also other modules at MTS. The Woohoo is just here because of the nature of the mod.
Virgin
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th Dec 2015 at 06:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Novius
Try this one.
http://sexysims.info/download.php?t=175128
You'll need the Command Center which is available at Mod the Sims. It's easy to use and does what you're asking for. There are also other modules at MTS. The Woohoo is just here because of the nature of the mod.

Baby, you rock...!!! Thanks a lot...
Virgin
Original Poster
#4 Old 24th Dec 2015 at 03:03 PM
I have installed the "MC Command Center" on the "1.13.104.1010" fix and configured the game accordingly. All seems to operate smoothly...
But when my Sim clicks on an other Sim and chooses "MC Command Center" some times I get a menu with the commands as follows...
---------------------------
Forget active Sim
Modify in CAS
Set Age
Sim Commands...
Sim Flags
Mark for Move in
MC Pregnancy...
Cancel
By clicking on "Sim Commands...", I get a second menu with the following commands...
Delete Sim
Kill Sim
Transfer funds
Set active relationships...
Alian-ize Sim
Back
----------------------------
Cancel
But some times, by clicking on "Sim Commands", with another Sim, I get another menu with the following commands...
Modify in CAS
Set Age
Sim Commands...
Sim Flags
MC Pregnancy
Cancel
By clicking on "Sim Commands...", this time, I get a second menu with the commands as follows...
Everyone forget Active
Everyone forget Active all
Alian-ize Sim
Back
Cancel
In this case, in this second menu, I do not get the " Set active relationships..." command...
What am I doing wrong...? Please...
Super Moderator
staff: super moderator
#5 Old 24th Dec 2015 at 08:04 PM
There are pretty detailed explanations at MTS
Sex Addict
#6 Old 24th Dec 2015 at 09:40 PM
@ Tatiani1990 - Your question would be better answered if you post it in the Comment section of the download page for MC Command Center at MTS: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=551680 People are much more active there than here.
Virgin
Original Poster
#7 Old 25th Dec 2015 at 10:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Novius
There are pretty detailed explanations at MTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLChicago
@ Tatiani1990 - Your question would be better answered if you post it in the Comment section of the download page for MC Command Center at MTS: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=551680 People are much more active there than here.

Thanks a lot, pals...
Peeping Tom
#8 Old 25th Dec 2015 at 08:11 PM
I am from germany. Therefore our patches aren't as far as. My question now... My patch is 1.13.106.1010 and I would need Mc Command Center and Mc Wohoo that work with that version of mine. Is there any way to get a hand on those?
Sex Addict
#9 Old 26th Dec 2015 at 05:53 AM
You can get the updated files for the MC Command Center from Mod the Sims: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=551680
The update risky woohoo mod for MC Command Center is available on this site.
Peeping Tom
#10 Old 26th Dec 2015 at 11:43 AM
Thank you for your reply, FLChicago ...well those are the versions for 2.3.0 are they going to work for me too as I have only 1.13.106.1010 and I am only having Sims 4 + Get Together added. In germany we have only those two released yet.
Sex Addict
#11 Old 26th Dec 2015 at 02:09 PM
From the change log: Changes from version 2.2.2 to 2.3.0 (Sims Version at time of release was PC Version 1.13.106.1010 / Mac Version 1.13.106.1210), so it seems Germany is patched to the same version as the US
Peeping Tom
#12 Old 27th Dec 2015 at 04:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLChicago
From the change log: Changes from version 2.2.2 to 2.3.0 (Sims Version at time of release was PC Version 1.13.106.1010 / Mac Version 1.13.106.1210), so it seems Germany is patched to the same version as the US

Been meaning to let you guys know what was my problem why the Mod didn't want to work for me. You need to, OF COURSE, place ALL in the mode, not just packages of the woohooer but also their scripts. I had just the package of the whoohoo and the comand center in it but didn't put the scripts in it because I was thinking you need just either package or scripts... let me tell you... for future reference.... you need to put in all of the content of the zip file into the mods folder or it will not work. Now it works for me and I am happy. Thank you