Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 6 (Who?), Viewed: 4128 times.
Virgin
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Jan 2016 at 05:58 PM
Default Trying to download but being logged out
Not sure if posting in the right area but I've been trying to download deaderpool's woohoo for mc command and keep getting a 403 message, I log in to prevent this but it logs me out every time I go to the download section of the mod. I can read parts of the thread, even tried subscribing, however I can't download the mod. Is it something to do with privileges?
Advertisement
Sex Addict
#2 Old 13th Jan 2016 at 06:43 AM
Solution is mentioned in other threads with the same general header.
Virgin
#3 Old 15th Jan 2016 at 08:55 AM
me too....
and
"Click here if your browser does not automatically redirect you."
it doesn't work.
Virgin
#4 Old 15th Jan 2016 at 04:51 PM
omg I even try to refresh a hundred times but still.. NOT WorK
Virgin
#5 Old 15th Jan 2016 at 04:53 PM
then I try to use internet explorer.. its done perfectly.. maybe new advertisement in firefox made log in protocols crash
Peeping Tom
#6 Old 27th Jan 2016 at 06:48 PM
I'm using Chrome and getting the same issue when trying to go to the MC WooHoo mod (I haven't tried anything else). I tried letting the page refresh on its own, I tried letting it redirect me, I've tried re-logging in over and over... and I'm obviously logged in, I'm posting here. Any solutions?
Sex Addict
#7 Old 28th Jan 2016 at 03:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WriterJunkie
I'm using Chrome and getting the same issue when trying to go to the MC WooHoo mod (I haven't tried anything else). I tried letting the page refresh on its own, I tried letting it redirect me, I've tried re-logging in over and over... and I'm obviously logged in, I'm posting here. Any solutions?

Try clearing your browser cache.