Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 3 (Who?), Viewed: 444 times.
Sexually Active
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Aug 2018 at 09:35 PM
Default need to speak to ModTheSims admin
are there any moderators/admins on here that are also moderators/admins for the main MTS site? if so, I desperately need to speak to you.
Advertisement
Virgin
#2 Old 29th Aug 2018 at 08:05 PM
why not pm them on mts?
Sexually Active
Original Poster
#3 Old 30th Aug 2018 at 12:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spammm
why not pm them on mts?

I can't. you see, something happened that ended up being a HUUUUUUUGE misunderstanding that I got punished for, but I can prove it was a misunderstanding. my punishment was 14 days being unable to upload anything on site, but it's been like a month, and not only can I not upload anything, no one can download my stuff, and none of my messages, comments, or threads can be seen by anyone but me. that's the short version of the story.

the long version is that I left a comment on someone's upload that they took as offensive, but I didn't mean it that way. I have speech and social development issues, which is likely the cause of this. when she jumped down my throat about it (she thought I was accusing her of stealing), it hurt my feelings, so I told her she hurt my feelings and that I never accused her of stealing, and that she was being rude. that reply got deleted by MTS and I got warned for it, as they took it as flaming, but it wasn't. I tried to explain myself, but the owner of both MTS and this site was... so hostile and treated me like shit, saying I was "acting like I did nothing wrong," and accusing me of harassment and all of this other bullshit, still saying I accused that user of stealing... I continuously asked him to quote me saying where I accused the girl of stealing, but he wouldn't... because I never did. he suspended me from uploading for 14 days. I attempted to contact the girl who had misunderstood me, but no matter what, I did not get an answer. so after a couple weeks, I made a new account to contact her, and she said she never got my messages, but after I explained myself, she said that she was sorry that she overreacted, so now I have PROOF I did nothing wrong. however, my second account got removed when I tried to get help through it, and all of my messages from it got merged into my main account where I still can't get ahold of anyone.

I've been trying to contact the admins offsite, and even tried emailing MTS, but I've gotten no responses, all except from HugeLunatic. I went to try and contact them on GOS, but they kept deleting my messages to them, and I got banned from posting there for "annoying HL for offsite things they did." but HL didn't do anything, I don't think, I'm just trying to talk to someone! and it's SO upsetting because I'm being treated so unfairly when I never did anything wrong, and I'm not the type of person to do what they are accusing me of doing, and I'm so fucking upset. I don't know why this is happening, I've cried multiple times because of it, and I'm scared to make another account to try and contact someone because I don't want my main account deleted. I can't even get ahold of the girl again and ask her to message the admins and tell them it was all a mistake because I can only find her on facebook, and I don't have facebook. the stress of this is making me feel sick. this was never supposed to happen, it was just an innocent comment that I personally don't understand how it could've been taken offensively. I have never been treated like this on a forum, the closest thing was OrangeMittens on S4S, but I'm not getting into that. I just want someone from the MTS staff to contact me and listen to me, hear me out, let me show them what the girl said, so I can have my on-site rights back. again, I don't understand why the fuck this is happening to me.
Virgin
#4 Old 6th Sep 2018 at 12:50 AM
Default access
access was denied ??