Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 4 (Who?), Viewed: 27080 times.
Lost Virginity
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Sep 2010 at 09:07 AM
Default TRAILER Sugartown - Episode 3: "Hearts Gone Wild"

Just finished shooting the third episode and decided to throw together a little trailer in the meantime. I'm going to hold out releasing the third episode, until I get a bit more feedback for episode 2. The main reason is because I want to keep the series at a nice steady pace (possibly an episode per month). If I just crank out 3 episodes in 3 weeks, I run the risk of burning myself out.

Anyways, the plan is to keep this series short. Initially I planned to make 5 episodes, but I might push it to 6 or 7 depending on how I map things out.

Streaming:
http://www.naughtymachinima.com/vid...earts-Gone-Wild

Download Link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?cl6y34zdu1ybggp
Advertisement
Virgin
#2 Old 10th Oct 2010 at 07:16 PM
Quite seriously, I was in awe watching the second chapter. I thought the series very true to life and therefore very unpredictable. It is a real gem and I am anxious to see what happens. Please do not "burn yourself out". But, please post the 3rd chapter soon.
Virgin
#3 Old 30th Nov 2010 at 07:24 AM
Sugartown
It's almost December and I'm anxiously awaiting part 3 of Sugartown. I happened on it by accident and was impressed. It's a REAL movie!!! You've managed to tell a believable story with no dialogue but effective use of the "camera." You truly know how to convey the emotion of a scene and your music choice is spot on. I'm a huge fan of the L Word and your story is reminiscent of the types of emotionally charged plot points they would use. So please keep posting. I actually got caught up in the story line and characters. Bravo! You're a true talent.
Virgin
#4 Old 23rd Dec 2010 at 04:40 AM
I can't wait for the next episode..it's so funny and sexy and I adore the music
Lost Virginity
Original Poster
#5 Old 3rd Jan 2011 at 08:38 PM
The next episode is coming pretty soon. I've been finishing up the editing these past couple weeks, and currently I'm editing together the final scene. Being that I'm back at my dorm, and school is just starting it might make it difficult to sit myself down to finish this episode up. That said, I'm much more driven to get this episode done and once I get back from class today (and if my roommate isn't here) I'll make sure to work on this as much as possible.