Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 12 (Who?), Viewed: 3405 times.
Peeping Tom
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Aug 2016 at 10:31 PM
Default Conflict;
Hopefully I am posting in the right place; because the place the link it takes me to I don't have access to post. Anyways; I was wondering if anyone else is having issues access this content http://sexysims.info/browse.php?tag...&gs=1&f=38&gs=1 ? And it's not just these posts, this all of the posts made can be seen in the downloads but once you click on them it takes you to the issue with a link, and if you click on her profile none of her posts even show. But I'm not interested in her other content just these two, and I was wondering if anyone knows how to fix that, or now where I can find these outfits (if maybe the person made a new account and that's why they're not showing on this one) or if anyone else is having the same issue as me.
Advertisement
Crazed Sex Animal
#2 Old 12th Aug 2016 at 05:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gothicaslyum
Hopefully I am posting in the right place; because the place the link it takes me to I don't have access to post. Anyways; I was wondering if anyone else is having issues access this content http://sexysims.info/browse.php?tag...&gs=1&f=38&gs=1 ? And it's not just these posts, this all of the posts made can be seen in the downloads but once you click on them it takes you to the issue with a link, and if you click on her profile none of her posts even show. But I'm not interested in her other content just these two, and I was wondering if anyone knows how to fix that, or now where I can find these outfits (if maybe the person made a new account and that's why they're not showing on this one) or if anyone else is having the same issue as me.

I have an invalid thread when I try to see the details of the downnloads
Peeping Tom
Original Poster
#3 Old 15th Mar 2017 at 12:48 AM
Bringing this back to life to hopefully someone can help with maybe getting the links to work or something
Super Moderator
staff: super moderator
#4 Old 15th Mar 2017 at 10:31 PM
I'm not seeing any problems with the link or her profile.
Peeping Tom
#5 Old 16th Mar 2017 at 05:51 AM
I get the same thing that the op and the other previous poster got. I also tried to just find the same dl by searching Sims 2 bodyshop category , that brought me to this page
http://sexysims.info/browse.php?f=4...showType=1&gs=1 where I get the same result as I did from the op's original link. Usually I see the invalid thread/deleted post message here or on MTS when a creator has deleted their uploaded work. I know from reading other posts over the years that there was a server crash/tech trouble of some sort years ago both here and at MTS prior to when I joined in 2009 and some files were lost permanently. That could also be the case.
Super Moderator
#6 Old 16th Mar 2017 at 11:55 PM
The files are there and the links are working for me. I was just able to download the file.
Peeping Tom
#7 Old 17th Mar 2017 at 03:41 AM
This is what I see ( and I believe the other posters do as well). This is for the "Requested recolor of Rsims..." upload. The other uploads from that same creator all show the same message.
Screenshots
Super Moderator
#8 Old 18th Mar 2017 at 10:43 PM
The only real suggestion I have would be to log out, delete your cookies and then try logging in again.
Peeping Tom
Original Poster
#9 Old 16th May 2017 at 07:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Novius
The only real suggestion I have would be to log out, delete your cookies and then try logging in again.

Already tried that, a few times, still getting the invalid link like the screenshot above. Is it possible it's on some privacy setting where moderators can only see?
Masturbator
#10 Old 27th May 2017 at 05:08 AM
I tried to access the downloads too, and I got the same invalid message. Novius, since you're a moderator, I would assume that you have more privileges than regular members on this website. Perhaps it IS locked for everyone that isn't a moderator or admin. What Gothicaslyum is attempting to download is a REALLY old file, and the creator hasn't been active since 2010, so maybe the download page became locked when some changes were made to the site. Or, maybe the file was actually deleted/lost, but remains visible on that page (on second thought, that's not likely, since Novius was able to download it). Overall, I definitely think that it's locked or inaccessible to most people, but nobody has figured out why.

Those are the only possible reasons that I can come up with as to why it isn't working. Since the creator is now inactive (and has been for 7 years), perhaps someone who is able to download the file can upload it for others? I don't actually own that game so I'm not interested in it, but I do know how disappointing it is when you are unable to download CC that you really want.

...Why am I on such an old thread? What's wrong with me? 0_o
Super Moderator
#11 Old 27th May 2017 at 05:45 PM
Moderators do not have a whole lot of additional privilege. I tried editing the threads for her 2 downloads. (I changed the time stamp and none of the content.) That may bring it into the present, if that is the present.
Peeping Tom
Original Poster
#12 Old 26th Aug 2017 at 08:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Novius
Moderators do not have a whole lot of additional privilege. I tried editing the threads for her 2 downloads. (I changed the time stamp and none of the content.) That may bring it into the present, if that is the present.

Still gives the error. Perhaps its just the way they have their content privacy settings. But thank you so much for trying. It's deeply appreciated.