Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 6 (Who?), Viewed: 2540 times.
Virgin
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th May 2017 at 06:44 AM
Default Adult Toys - Sims 3 (decor or otherwise)
I'm sure this has been asked before, but I can't find any threads/forums discussing it and I'm not really good at using this site... sorry. I want to download sex toys to my sims 3 game. I don't care if they work or if they are just decoration-al (although functional would be super cool)! Anyway, if you could provide me with virus-free totally-safe links, I would be extremely thankful!!
Advertisement
Virgin
#2 Old 26th May 2017 at 03:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by m77
I'm sure this has been asked before, but I can't find any threads/forums discussing it and I'm not really good at using this site... sorry. I want to download sex toys to my sims 3 game. I don't care if they work or if they are just decoration-al (although functional would be super cool)! Anyway, if you could provide me with virus-free totally-safe links, I would be extremely thankful!!

Have you tried looking on tumblr?
Virgin
Original Poster
#3 Old 28th May 2017 at 11:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by justjazzy25
Have you tried looking on tumblr?

No, I haven't. I will now!
Virgin
Original Poster
#4 Old 28th May 2017 at 11:56 PM
I couldn't find anything on Tumblr.
Virgin
#5 Old 29th May 2017 at 12:58 AM
Hi!

I found a webside where you can download sextoys that your sim can actually use. And it's different kinds of sextoys, like dildos, buttplugs and whips
Here is the link: http://www.ladymoiraine.com/index.p...x-announcement/
Crazed Sex Animal
#6 Old 3rd Jun 2017 at 04:29 PM
Thanks
Virgin
Original Poster
#7 Old 8th Jul 2017 at 11:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lenchii
Hi!

I found a webside where you can download sextoys that your sim can actually use. And it's different kinds of sextoys, like dildos, buttplugs and whips
Here is the link: http://www.ladymoiraine.com/index.p...x-announcement/

I am a little fearful of adding mods to my game (for one I don't really know how and for two I just don't want to loose anything) - can these toys be downloaded as simple objects?