Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 14 (Who?), Viewed: 6317 times.
Virgin
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th May 2018 at 05:20 AM
I cant access the downloads forum!!
i registered, and i'm over 18.
is there some other step i need to do before i can even look at the downloads forum??
thanks!
Advertisement
Virgin
#2 Old 21st May 2018 at 01:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScribblySkies
is there some other step i need to do before i can even look at the downloads forum??
thanks!

It's been a long time since I've signed up, but have you tried verifying your email?
Virgin
#3 Old 21st May 2018 at 06:06 PM
I'm experiencing the same issue. I can access the Sims 2 forum, but nothing else.
Virgin
#4 Old 21st May 2018 at 08:32 PM
Pretty sure everything is working again, I am able to access and download assets from The Sims 4 Catalog. Not sure about the others tho.
Virgin
#5 Old 23rd May 2018 at 05:22 AM
I can't access TS4 downloads section which is weird because I can access TS2 and TS3.
Virgin
#6 Old 23rd May 2018 at 05:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kersoft
It's been a long time since I've signed up, but have you tried verifying your email?

How do you get SexySims to send a verification email? I haven't received one.
Virgin
#7 Old 27th May 2018 at 08:25 PM
You have to tick "Remember me" under Login. Then the change in Downloads between sims 3 and 4 will work. I'm new here, too and had the same problem. Found the solution accidently.
Virgin
#8 Old 22nd Oct 2018 at 10:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melani9
You have to tick "Remember me" under Login. Then the change in Downloads between sims 3 and 4 will work. I'm new here, too and had the same problem. Found the solution accidently.

thanks, that worked
Virgin
#9 Old 18th Nov 2018 at 10:53 PM
this is not working for me I cant see pictures or download anything in the Sims 4 section, but I have always activated the remember mee option :/

Edit: The Sims 2 and 3 Download section have the same Problems for me
Virgin
#10 Old 20th Nov 2018 at 12:55 PM
Same for me... I can't see any pictures in the download section/page.

Plz help. What to do?
Virgin
DELETED POST
22nd Nov 2018 at 01:11 AM Last edited by Eirien'sGotJams! : 22nd Nov 2018 at 01:16 AM. Reason: Update
This message has been deleted by Eirien'sGotJams!.
#11 Old 22nd Nov 2018 at 01:21 AM
From what I've noticed, the download tab at the top works but the thumbnail links to the pages are buggy.
Virgin
#12 Old 23rd Nov 2018 at 09:30 PM
So im not sure if this is the same problem but when I try to download mods for ts3 it say the site can't be reached.
Virgin
#13 Old 26th Nov 2018 at 10:09 PM
same. Fuck this.
Virgin
#14 Old 1st Dec 2018 at 05:23 AM
I had this issue as well but what seemed to work for me was first accessing my Mod The Sims account and then coming to back to this site afterwards. I am able to view the downloads page once again.
Tease
#15 Old 21st May 2019 at 03:22 PM Last edited by MissCee : 21st May 2019 at 03:30 PM.
Default Downloads Access
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScribblySkies
thanks!

Hello there, happens to me too sometimes. First try refreshing your browser after you've signed in, and give the page time to redirect. The notices flashes on the left of your screen. When it disappears, then select downloads.

If access is still blocked after that, again refresh browser and this time select the SexySims Link.

It will load that page but also at the top is a DL link. Choose which sim version you want to view downloads for. Using that method hasn't failed yet if the other one is glitchy. Hope this helps.
MissCee