Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 1 (Who?), Viewed: 2655 times.
Virgin
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Mar 2016 at 08:14 PM
Default What's crashing my game?
I've been trying to get Sims 3 to run for the past two days, but it keeps crashing at the loading screen. All I have installed are sex mods and my game version is 1.67. Anyway Here's a screencap of my package folder, hopefully this helps you determine what's causing it to crash. Thank you.

http://imgur.com/8altjhc
Advertisement
Super Moderator
staff: super moderator
#2 Old 16th Mar 2016 at 09:42 PM
You may have a file that is corrupted. It's not an easy thing to do but you can narrow it down.

I would start by removing all your Mods into a folder on your desk top. Start the game and see if it crashes. If it doesn't then probably one of your Mods is bad.
Next, move some of your mods back. I would start with the NRAAS mods. See if it crashes. If it does then take some of them out and try again.Repeat until it doesn't crash.When it doesn't crash, move the last bunch in one at a time until you find the one that crashes.
If it's none of the NRAAS mods then move about half of the remaining Mods in. Keep doing this until you can narrow it down to the one that is causing the crash.

It's time consuming and a PITA but there's not really any other way of finding the one. You may also have more than one so try not to get to frustrated.