Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Replies: 0 (Who?), Viewed: 197 times.
Virgin
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Apr 2024 at 01:53 PM
Download Issues
Hello All! I just joined the site yesterday. I have been really on a Sims 2 kick as of lately and I wanted to download some mods. I registered, I made sure to add all the games I own, I made sure my cookies were fully enabled, and I made sure my login information was remembered. Regardless, when I click on a file to download my page takes an eternity to load before giving me a connectivity error (I've checked my Internet, it's fine that's not the problem) or it tells me to go back and make sure I have my log in remembered and cookies enabled. I do! I am running on google chrome so I tried downloading using Microsoft Edge and Firefox and I hit the same issue with both of those browsers. I've tried using an external downloader to get the files but it just downloads as a redirect webpage, not any package file. Other posts about download issues have little to no information or replies so I'm just starting a new thread because I can't find any information to help me out Please, if anyone has information or advice I would really appreciate it!

Sul Sul!