Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 12 (Who?), Viewed: 5596 times.
Peeping Tom
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Oct 2016 at 02:11 AM
Let's try this again: anyone interested? Teen prostitute challenge?
I am thinking of creating a sims 4 challenge. There is already a challenge for brothels and teenage runaways, but there doesn't appear to be a mix between the two.

My idea: a runaway teen who has to resort to woohooing for money.

Their lifetime aspiration can be anything BUT the Serial Romantic. The teen isn't doing this because they WANT to, they're doing it just to get by. They would also still attend school and could have an after/before school job. Obviously, you would need a mod to enable this, but there's already one available on this site, so that won't be a problem. It would be the ONLY mod you are allowed to use (besides custom content for the sims, of course, clothing/hair/eyes, etc), and you should enable teen pregnancy and no-strings woohoo. No polyamory, and no 'no-jealousy' traits allowed.

Obviously, it still needs a little fleshed out, but I want to make sure people are interested before I go through all that. (Also, comments? suggestions?)
Advertisement
Virgin
#2 Old 13th Oct 2016 at 09:10 PM
Sir Please Upload Sims 4 Super Nude Patch Making By Pandora sims
Peeping Tom
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th Oct 2016 at 07:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ishqbector
Sir Please Upload Sims 4 Super Nude Patch Making By Pandora sims


um:
1) not a sir
2) I don't have that patch, sorry.
3) try posting in the Red Light District. They might be able to help you there
Sexually Active
#4 Old 15th Oct 2016 at 02:02 PM
I think this is a great idea, I have tried to do something like this in the past, the only down side is that to make any money I had to rely on cheats to get paid. It would be nice if somebody would create an object or script that would auto magically pay out on completion of any woohoo action. How I had it set up was I used a mod that allowed the woohoo skill to be active and as this skill increased, the working sim would "make" more money. As this mod didn't seem to register all woohoos, I ended up using a cheat system where I would increase the skill after 10 woohoo's regardless of whether they were satisfying or not. So perhaps this will help with some ideas? And maybe others have some thoughts on their own?
Crazed Sex Animal
#5 Old 15th Oct 2016 at 06:14 PM
Sound like a great challenge, I'd gladly read something about it!
Peeping Tom
Original Poster
#6 Old 16th Oct 2016 at 05:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ethyrdude
I think this is a great idea, I have tried to do something like this in the past, the only down side is that to make any money I had to rely on cheats to get paid. It would be nice if somebody would create an object or script that would auto magically pay out on completion of any woohoo action. How I had it set up was I used a mod that allowed the woohoo skill to be active and as this skill increased, the working sim would "make" more money. As this mod didn't seem to register all woohoos, I ended up using a cheat system where I would increase the skill after 10 woohoo's regardless of whether they were satisfying or not. So perhaps this will help with some ideas? And maybe others have some thoughts on their own?


yeah, you have to use a cheat to get the money, but the challenge requires a mod anyway, and you can use that same mod to get paid. I have most of the challenge mapped out, I've been beta playing it, trying to work out any bugs right now
Peeping Tom
Original Poster
#7 Old 16th Oct 2016 at 05:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by marina ka-fai
Sound like a great challenge, I'd gladly read something about it!


I've got most of it mapped out now, just beta playing it. I have a couple different versions of it to make my way through though x_x If you're willing to help out with some of the details, just send me a message and I'll link you to the document where I have everything typed out

~Angel
Sexually Active
#8 Old 19th Oct 2016 at 06:02 PM
I am trying one with very few rules and with mcwoohoo to allow woohoos with teens and nostrings. I did have nostrings turned off but anyone paying an escort only does so for the woohoo and not to make a new friend and the escort only does it to make money, so trying to build up a relationship is rather pointless as far as this challenge is concerned. As far as jealousy is concerned, still on a fence about that but if there is no romance, it shouldn't really matter.
Sexually Active
#9 Old 19th Oct 2016 at 06:19 PM
Also, to facilitate this, my sim is homeless so in order to woohoo, my sim would need a bed. I created a Brothel, using the nightclub set up in game already. I added a few bedrooms and plunked some cheap beds down. Having a bed was to tempting to use for sleep, something difficult for the homeless sim to get enough of by napping on sofas and benches so I would permit sleeping at the brothel but at a price. I was also thinking that maybe the escort should pay rental on a bed used for woohoo, so whatever the going rate was, a percentage would be deducted for that rent. Of course, an escort asked to go over to somebody's house and using their bed, there would be no rent. Then there is dating. If my escort is asked out on a date by another teen, I tend to let that slide but if an adult asks, the escort charges the usual woohoo rate for every hour of the outing, in addition to the fee for any woohoos that might occur during that outing. So if my escort gets asked out to dinner, I get paid for dinner plus the amount of time I am there. After all my escort is doing them a favor by going out with them. There are lots of ways to make this very interesting and hopefully not too complicated.
Peeping Tom
Original Poster
#10 Old 19th Oct 2016 at 10:39 PM
I have Outdoor Retreat, so I had my sim buy a tent...part of the lot setup. You can sleep in there AND woohoo. And the tent is portable, so you can put it in your inventory and take it with you to woohoo at other places. As for the nightclub, I have the sims woohoo in the closets, lol.

The way I handled the pricing was based on the woohoo skill and a quota. You get paid a certain amount for each woohoo, as well as a bonus if you meet your quota for the night.

If you get invited over to someone's house, you get paid 1000. If they ask to come to your house, you get 1000. If you get invited to a party/bar night, you get $750 + the amount for each woohoo you do at the party.

Dating, you get $2000.

Anyway, I have a whole thing set up now. I even have additional gameplay, where you can either play with a pimp or without, lol. Probably made it more complicated than it needs to be, but that's why I need betas. If you're interested in just taking a look at it, let me know?
Virgin
#11 Old 23rd Oct 2016 at 07:02 PM
Can you imagine how miserable it would be to fuck a prostitute in a tent?
Lost Virginity
#12 Old 24th Oct 2016 at 02:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by angel_9_lives
I am thinking of creating a sims 4 challenge. There is already a challenge for brothels and teenage runaways, but there doesn't appear to be a mix between the two.

My idea: a runaway teen who has to resort to woohooing for money.

Their lifetime aspiration can be anything BUT the Serial Romantic. The teen isn't doing this because they WANT to, they're doing it just to get by. They would also still attend school and could have an after/before school job. Obviously, you would need a mod to enable this, but there's already one available on this site, so that won't be a problem. It would be the ONLY mod you are allowed to use (besides custom content for the sims, of course, clothing/hair/eyes, etc), and you should enable teen pregnancy and no-strings woohoo. No polyamory, and no 'no-jealousy' traits allowed.

Obviously, it still needs a little fleshed out, but I want to make sure people are interested before I go through all that. (Also, comments? suggestions?)


This is what I always do with my teen runaway challenge games.
Peeping Tom
Original Poster
#13 Old 24th Oct 2016 at 03:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by threwer2
Can you imagine how miserable it would be to fuck a prostitute in a tent?


hey, if they're cheap...you get what you pay for, just sayin', lol.
Back to top