Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 74 (Who?), Viewed: 19784 times.
Page 1 of 3
Exhibitionist
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Jun 2016 at 11:42 AM
Default ((( Nude Mods Keeping Up With The Sims 4 Update: )))
*NOTE that most of my nude mods are the CMAR versions

Okay, after much experimentation I believe I have found a solution:

First close the game

Then go into your documents folder and into the Electronic Arts folder where you go to enter the nude mods

Create a new folder in the mods folder and name it something like: SIMS 4 MODS 6.2016

Highlight all the mods in the mods folder and cut and paste them into this newly created folder

Highlight the new folder then cut and paste it into the Electronic Arts folder OUTSIDE of the Sims 4 game

So, now you should have Sims 4 without any special mods at all in the game

Okay, before you start the Sims 4 game right click on the game and choose the REPAIR GAME option before you play the game

Allow the Sims 4 game to go through the entire repair process and when it is done start the game

Let the game play for a little bit without any of the mods

Then exit the game without saving it

With the game closed go back into the Electronic Arts Sims 4 mods folder and copy and paste the mods back into the mods folder

Now Sims 4 should be as it was with the nude mods in it

OKAY, HERE'S THE DEAL

You may have to remake your characters because only certain characters allow you to make them nude

When you see that little wrench that allows you to make them nude DON'T USE IT while making the characters. Make them as close to nude as possible without making them fully nude. If you use that nude option and try to save the character you will not find it in your custom content. Just know that this is a character you will eventually be able to make nude, in the game, using the cheats (ctrl + shift + C) afterwards holding down SHIFT and clicking on the character and using the CAS option after you place the character into a household.

*(ctrl + shift + C after you activate the cheats gets rid of the cheats window. Using this again will bring the cheats window back, if you need it. REMEMBER that every time you go through one of those green diamond travel windows you will have to reactivate the cheats when you arrive wherever it may take you)

SAVE THE CHARACTER BY ITSELF FIRST before you do any nude modification so that you will be able to find it in your custom content

HERE'S THE THING:

Once you use the nude modification you MUST qualify the character by putting something like an N in the name to signify that it is a NUDE version. DO NOT save the nude version with the original name. If you do your character will disappear from your custom content. So, the original character may be named SALLY. However the nude version should be named something like: NSALLY or SALLYN. So that you will know this is the nude version of the same character.

Gosh, I didn't realize how much I had to do to try and fix this problem. It took many frustrating hours and so far it is working correctly. I may be updating this to fix any mistakes I may have made creating these instructions. You can imagine how much frustration I had to go through before figuring this out. I can only hope it will continue to work for at least a while.
Advertisement
Exhibitionist
Original Poster
#2 Old 7th Jun 2016 at 04:11 PM
Default Bridgette

It's such a drag when I don't play Sims 4 for a while and forget all the intricate things I figured out how to do. Couple that with all the hassles I just had working around the latest Sims 4 patch update and it was rather hellish. However, I've come through it just fine and feel quite satisfied with my creation.

I created a new character who looks so real. Well, Bridgette has me mesmerized. She is without a doubt the most REAL character I have ever created. It took fluke timing to get a shot of her looking directly into the camera
Exhibitionist
Original Poster
#3 Old 7th Jun 2016 at 04:15 PM
Default The Perfect Household

I added Bridgette to my perfect household in which
...Death pays the bills and fixes everything. She's Cindy's sister.
Guess who Cindy is
Exhibitionist
Original Poster
#4 Old 7th Jun 2016 at 04:23 PM
Default Lee And Bridgette

I am an advanced Bodybuilding Martial Artist.
Lee is a representation of myself at my very best.
I think I'm in love.

I sure created a beautiful party palace house for my Sims.
They live in such a beautiful area. I always like to keep the walls down
so I just decided to eliminate all the walls, period.
Exhibitionist
Original Poster
#5 Old 8th Jun 2016 at 01:56 AM
Default The Best of Friends
I just created and uploaded the innocent video contained in this post.
There is nothing immoral about it. It's the story of a beautiful friendship.

I find it interesting how Sims 4 characters treat each other as equals.
They don't care at all what the person looks like. It's as though,
to Sims 4 characters, everyone looks exactly the same and is of the same sex

https://youtu.be/akUvRSArL-A
Exhibitionist
Original Poster
#6 Old 8th Jun 2016 at 03:01 AM
Default Sandra & Elias

I just did some modifications to Bridgette and created Sandra
who, in my imagination, is Jenny's sister. She was created to be a best friend
of my imaginary twin brother Elias
Exhibitionist
Original Poster
#7 Old 8th Jun 2016 at 03:29 AM
Default Everyday Nude
So far I find it best to make my characters nude in their everyday clothing.

Also, I have found variations to my instructions about having a nude version of the characters.
Save the original NOT NUDE character that you know you can eventually make nude.
Then while the character is still in the CAS just click the check icon in the lower-right of the screen.
This will put your nude version into the game.

REMEMBER: Sims will NOT allow you to save a nude character into you custom library.
I guess they do this to make it impossible for people to upload such characters into the online library.
You cannot share your nude characters in the official Sims online content.
Makes sense as you have to have the special mods, to use them, that are not supported by EA
Exhibitionist
Original Poster
#8 Old 8th Jun 2016 at 01:01 PM
Default Death

At first I thought it would be cool to have my Death character killing people off.
Then I changed my mind. You can't make Sims characters ugly or mean enough
to merit murdering them off.

Besides, if I spend lots of time creating a character I don't want that character
to age or die...OR GET PREGNANT!!!!
Exhibitionist
Original Poster
#9 Old 8th Jun 2016 at 02:12 PM
Default Reality: A Super Sims Game??

In creating Bridgette I had to find a basic female character
who was not only beautiful enough for me to consider having sex with,
but also had to be a character that the newly patch updated Sims game
would allow me to make fully nude.

I went through a few female characters in the CAS Sims household creator.
As I got past about 20 characters I became surprised how many Sims characters
are NOT sexually appealing. I must have gone through over 30 characters
before I found one basic stock to work with.

After hours of work, with Sims 4, I go outside and realize...

IT'S THE SAME THING!!!!!!

Woman after woman after woman who is a character
and not sexually appealing AT ALL!!!!! As a matter of fact,
most are even LESS SEXUALLY APPEALING than the Sims characters I rejected!

The more I play Sims the more I feel that's what this world is:
an elaborate Sims game being played by some sort of invisible super-beings
who we have no real clue actually exist!! Oh, we can speculate,
but if they do actually exist they are determined to always remain a mystery
Exhibitionist
Original Poster
#10 Old 9th Jun 2016 at 08:13 PM

I RECENTLY started listening to this audio book by Dr Wayne Dyer called: Your Erroneous Zones. I don't agree with everything Dr Dyer taught, but I agree with most of it. Anyhow, if memory serves, at one point he said:

'Some people live 90 years. Others live one-year...90 times'

He was talking about how inflexible and rigid people can be in their thinking. I believe he said that his 90 year old grandmother had NEVER EATEN SPAGHETTI in her entire life!! That sounded unimaginable to me. She also had never had Chinese food. In this day and age it seems impossible.

I began to think of my life and how I do indeed show signs of inflexibility and, thanks to Dr Dyer, I've decided to start experimenting more with things I would not ordinarily do. I now see it as dangerous to be stuck in an inflexible mindset. A little here and there. Trying different juices that I would not ordinarily drink has been one of my endeavors.

ALTERING HOW I WORK WITH SIMS 4 is another. I've decided to keep the full "autonomy" on and not disable their needs decay so that I can watch what they choose to do without my commanding them.

I have sent them jogging and use the automatic camera following option as they jog through the beautiful neighborhood they live in. I like making my Sims characters super wealthy so they don't have to work. Their only "job" is to keep me entertained. Apparently, the Sims 4 patch upgrades has improved the beauty of the neighborhoods they live in.

I love to watch them jog through the beautiful neighborhood filled with many beautiful plants and flowers. Every lawn is immaculate and gorgeous. There are few people and vehicles on the beautifully paved roads. It's kind of like what I imagine neighborhoods in Heaven would look like.

https://youtu.be/rN_xxtzhSuc
Exhibitionist
Original Poster
#11 Old 10th Jun 2016 at 12:40 PM
Default Sims 4 and Home Renovations
The value of Sims 4 to ANYONE seriously considering renovating their home cannot be overemphasized. Sims 4 just may save them thousands of dollars by giving them the ability to see what their home will look like when modified to their specifications.

Imagine someone deciding on a type of flooring only to eventually find they didn't like it as much as they had hoped. SORRY PAL, YOU LOSE!!! However, in Sims 4 they can keep changing the house around until they get it right, take a screenshot, print it out and give it to the developer saying, "This is what I want my house to look like." When you consider this concept I'm sure you can see the value of Sims 4 to ANYONE seriously considering a home renovation.

At the very least they can say "I want to have this same type of coloring and effect. What can you show me?" The value of Sims 4 towards the renovation of one's home can be epic!!
Crazed Sex Animal
#12 Old 10th Jun 2016 at 05:17 PM
Your pictures look awesome
Exhibitionist
Original Poster
#13 Old 10th Jun 2016 at 05:57 PM
Thanks. I haven't thought of it before, but I don't ever remember seeing screenshots of Sims 4 characters that look more like REAL PEOPLE than mine do. Offhand, they always tend to look like video characters rather than like real people. I'm at a point now of reaching new heights with Sims 4.

I saw this video last night and it really blew me away because of the expertise of this guy as he QUICKLY creates a recording studio in Sims 4. He's really fast and does an excellent job, I mean, he's so quick about it and does so many sophisticated things...well, I almost felt like he speed up the video and narrated it as a separate track. Maybe he did, He's so friggin fast; although I would do things differently:

https://youtu.be/tYvTSMLSzuY
Exhibitionist
Original Poster
#14 Old 11th Jun 2016 at 01:27 AM
Default My Black Monoprice Les Paul Copy

I sometimes forget how special my black Monoprice Les Paul copy guitar is.
It arrived with the finished chipped in a spot. The company is great on offering replacements.
I asked what they were going to do with the guitar I was going to send back and they said
they were not going to bother fixing it. I felt bad. It's a great guitar right up there with
my Epiphone Les Paul guitars. It deserved a better fate than just being thrown away.
So, I decided to keep it especially since they were out of stock and it took a long time
to receive it.

I'm telling you folks, these Monoprice guitars are inexpensive and sound and play FANTASTIC!!!
I did the Photoshop work myself with photos I personally took

MONOPRICE GUITARS:

https://www.monoprice.com/Category?c_id=115&cp_id=11501
Exhibitionist
Original Poster
#15 Old 11th Jun 2016 at 05:31 AM
I don't like owning expensive things. I like owning things that are inexpensive and that look and perform excellent.
Here are some more of my VERY INEXPENSIVE guitars that look and sound great and
show off my photography skills and expertise in Photoshop:

All theses guitars are from the same company.
This one was on sale for, I believe, 68 bucks and I just couldn't pass it up:

The shipping wasn't that much and it sounds great!!
68 bucks. Sheesh!!! At that price it's not worth it doing a fret job,
so I bought a few of these guitars and alternate between them
to minimize fret wear on the necks.
Exhibitionist
Original Poster
#16 Old 11th Jun 2016 at 05:39 AM Last edited by LeeSoluna : 11th Jun 2016 at 05:45 AM.
Default The Prince Grand Mosque

When Prince died I was inspired to transform a guitar, from that same company,
into my own version of a Prince guitar that I call, wanna guess?

THE PRINCE

It was relatively easy to change the pick guard and add the Kung Fu fan stickers.
I call this Photoshop creation:

THE PRINCE GRAND MOSQUE
Exhibitionist
Original Poster
#17 Old 11th Jun 2016 at 05:53 AM
Default The Prince Guitar

Not exactly the same and that's just fine with me.
I outdo him as a guitarist. Seriously, folks!
I'm that good!
Exhibitionist
Original Poster
#18 Old 11th Jun 2016 at 06:29 AM
Default I Love to Sing-a

"I love to singa, about the moon-a and the June-a and the Spring-a"

The Hip-Hop version on my

WIND OF TRANSFORMATION

Site:

https://windoftransformation.bandca...i-love-to-singa

I'm great at certain things and not so great at things average people take for granted
Exhibitionist
Original Poster
#19 Old 11th Jun 2016 at 11:01 AM
Default Adventure at Denny's
I just got back from Denny's and it's always a great surprise when...they get my order right.
I had a cheeseburger deluxe and fries, with no pickle.
When I squeezed the ketchup bottle it made some rather obscene sounds.
I looked at the plastic squeeze bottle and said,

"Are you making those sounds because you were designed to do so,
or is this your way of saying that you like me?"

I got no response, which I automatically took as an admission of guilt

Exhibitionist
Original Poster
#20 Old 11th Jun 2016 at 11:18 AM
Default Presto Replace-o
The very concept of clicking on the "REPLACE" option when anything breaks, in my created Sims 4 palaces
and watching it automatically repair itself is becoming a real mind-French to me.
Oh, to have such Godlike powers in my daily life and be like some personal magic Genie
who can fix any problem by crossing my arms and blinking my eyes (((BOINK!!)))

I instinctively know that if my life gets too easy it will ruin the very reason I deliberately came here.
Although, I try to feel it's just my imagination talking I still can't shake the feeling that...
I don't want my life to be too easy

Exhibitionist
Original Poster
#21 Old 11th Jun 2016 at 11:44 AM
Default A Generous God

I must admit, I am proving to be a very generous god to my Sims characters.
I make them rich and built them a beautiful party palace, with a swimming pool,
in a gorgeous area of town. They have every right to be happy!
Exhibitionist
Original Poster
#22 Old 11th Jun 2016 at 01:49 PM
Default While My Guitar Gently Weeps
https://youtu.be/O4A91JNTUHI?t=2m15s

The above video should be set to start at the beginning of the guitar lead break
from the Beatles' While My Guitar Gently Weeps.
I've been working on this lead break for a while and still need to build up
my string bending callouses to fully pull it off. My poor pinky hurts just typing this post.

I intend to be getting the same overall effect, but I use heavier gauge strings
than Eric Clapton obviously used so it is more taxing on the fingers to bend the strings
as he did in the song. I just need to build thicker bending callouses.
I tend to use more sliding up to notes rather than bending the strings.

I like my guitars to be ready to play Jazz and those light strings
are just not good for jazz.
Exhibitionist
Original Poster
#23 Old 12th Jun 2016 at 02:45 PM
Default Lots of Money Cheat
OKAY, I FIGURED IT OUT!!!

ACTIVATE CHEATS

TYPE IN SOMETHING LIKE

money 100000000

then hit enter

If you put the commas in yourself it doesn't work

motherlode over and over and over and over

was a pain in the hands
Exhibitionist
Original Poster
#24 Old 12th Jun 2016 at 02:47 PM
Default Invisible Lighting
Also, I was reminded of something someone had shown me and I researched it, as I don't like using all those friggin lights:

"With The Sims 4 latest update, Invisible Lights from The Sims 3 World Adventures update are now back to The Sims 4 as well!

To add invisible lights into your Room, open Build Mode and enter the bb.showhiddenobjects cheat. Select filters and choose Content > Debug."

http://simscommunity.info/2014/10/2...le-lights-back/
Exhibitionist
Original Poster
#25 Old 12th Jun 2016 at 10:25 PM
I've found those invisible lights can be too bright and causes my characters too look too washed out for my tastes.
Page 1 of 3