Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 0 (Who?), Viewed: 831 times.
Virgin
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Oct 2019 at 05:21 PM
Does anyone here know any good hairless vagina mods?
Hey everyone! I'm new here on the site.
Anyways, no use wasting anyone's time here, so I'll just get right to the point;
So basically, I recently just installed the Wicked Whims latest version for the first time ever and noticed what all the fuss was about. It's by far, one of the best mods I have ever installed for The Sims 4, hands down; but I have an issue.. why does the default female vagina have pubic hair?
This kinda bothers me a bit because I kinda like and prefer most of my women shaved "down there" and having a bush doesn't look all too attractive to me as a first glance - but that's just my personal opinion.

I was expecting we would get a hairless/smooth vagina by default and then if anyone wanted pubic hair, they could download some mods or something.. or maybe some default options would've been good too by the modders where we could choose whether we wanted hair or not. I downloaded cmar's vagina skin details (which are all beautiful btw), but even after I apply them, there's still a weird leftover hair shadow of some sort and kinda looks like my girl had a bad day while shaving down there and missed a few spots. So all in all, it still looks unclean.
Does anyone have any idea where I can get some smooth hairless vaginas which can replace the default Wicked Whims one and get rid of the nasty hair? I would really appreciate the help.
Thanks.