Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Locked thread | Replies: 8 (Who?), Viewed: 1108 times. | Locked by: Delphy Reason: Fixed
Virgin
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Apr 2018 at 09:10 PM
Website Issues
Anybody else having issues in actually accessing a lot of the links on/to this site?

Like, at first it took a few attempts to actually get onto the site, then almost every link needs to refresh several times, and now the downloads seem to no longer link anywhere

Anybody manage to fix this?
Advertisement
Virgin
Original Poster
#2 Old 5th Apr 2018 at 09:15 PM
Update: its working now, but is anybody still getting issues with the servers going down every few minutes?
Virgin
#3 Old 24th Apr 2018 at 11:28 PM
I can't access sims 3 downloads from the toolbar at the top. I need to click 2 or 4 then switch to 3. This makes me very afraid to download something from a broken site.
#4 Old 9th May 2018 at 12:17 PM
Default Is anyone else having trouble
I have tried refreshing the page several times, closing out of my browser and then going back in and even restarting my computer, but no matter what I do, None of the images on the site are showing up, every time I click on a picture it says image cannot be displayed, not only that but every time I try to click a download link from the sims 3 downloads I get a page that says Hmmmm...... can't reach this page.

Can somebody please Help Me or Tell me what is wrong???
Cause I have no clue!!
Peeping Tom
#5 Old 9th May 2018 at 01:02 PM
Downloads are still broken, admins, please look into this.
Peeping Tom
#6 Old 9th May 2018 at 08:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxPharoahAtemxX
I have tried refreshing the page several times, closing out of my browser and then going back in and even restarting my computer, but no matter what I do, None of the images on the site are showing up, every time I click on a picture it says image cannot be displayed, not only that but every time I try to click a download link from the sims 3 downloads I get a page that says Hmmmm...... can't reach this page.

Can somebody please Help Me or Tell me what is wrong???
Cause I have no clue!!

Same here, Sims 4 downloads don't work either!
I hope they figure this out soon.
Sexually Active
#7 Old 13th May 2018 at 04:53 PM
It would appear that the web address for the site has changed and that is why a lot of things are broken. I couldn't access the site at all for the past few days from my bookmarks until I decided to google the site. The old address was sexysims2.com but now it is sexysims.info.
If you need to view the images on download threads just change the initial part of the web address to the new one for each image. This doesn't seem to actually work for the download files themselves though.
Sexually Active
#8 Old 13th May 2018 at 07:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Menaceman44
It would appear that the web address for the site has changed and that is why a lot of things are broken. I couldn't access the site at all for the past few days from my bookmarks until I decided to google the site. The old address was sexysims2.com but now it is sexysims.info.
If you need to view the images on download threads just change the initial part of the web address to the new one for each image. This doesn't seem to actually work for the download files themselves though.

Thanks Menaceman44, just what I needed :D
But it's still a shame that the site it's not fixed.
Admin
site owner
#9 Old 15th May 2018 at 07:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Menaceman44

The site has been sexysims.info for a long time now - and in fact going to www.sexysims2.com does an auto redirect to sexysims.info. So you don't need to update your address.

Regardless, this issue is now fixed.
Closed Thread