Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 2 (Who?), Viewed: 2266 times.
Super Moderator
staff: super moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Mar 2016 at 10:24 AM
Default Need for additional Moderators.
Last Saturday I submitted an upload. The automated reply said that I could expect a response in 24-72 hours. It has now been six days. Apparently there is only 1 active Administrator and 1 Moderator neither of which has been on in the last week. I feel that there is a need for additional moderation. Spreading the load out a bit would allow uploads to be posted quicker. The site would get more traffic if there was more content being uploaded.

I generally stop in every day just to see if anything new has been added. It takes about 30 seconds to find that nothing has changed. I realize that being a Mod does take a good bit of time. I know, I was a mod on a forum with over 20,000 members and over 5,000 active members.
Advertisement
Admin
site owner
#2 Old 8th Mar 2016 at 10:02 PM
Apologies for this. I haven't had a chance to check SXS much lately, and there isn't anybody else active. I have it on my list to search for some new mods.
Super Moderator
staff: super moderator
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th Mar 2016 at 10:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delphy
Apologies for this. I haven't had a chance to check SXS much lately, and there isn't anybody else active. I have it on my list to search for some new mods.

Thanks, for your reply. I can understand not getting to the board. Sometimes real life intrudes on the internet. If you need help, I am available. As I said, I used to be a Mod on a large forum.