Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Replies: 4 (Who?), Viewed: 15060 times.
Exhibitionist
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Apr 2009 at 05:31 PM
Default my latest movies!!!
hello everybody, so, its been a long time. i kindof cheated on sexysims2 with naughtymachinima. I did some movies that posted there, so i'm gonna make u a little topic of what u'll find out there:

- Desperate Whorewife: it's the short story of a bored housewife who decide to hook up with the sex neighbor. it's in two parts

-Juicy Bush: I think i've already posted it here.

- Superblackgirl : the black sexy superhero who will stop at nothing...

-pease fix my car: people actually asked me a lot of questions about the making of of that very short movie (less than 3 minutes), go see why !

- WITCH: the last movie i posted.its kind of about an old witch who wants to be young forever so that she can l**k a lot of p***s, u got me.

and there are two or three short movies as well. this is the link that directs u to my page:
http://www.naughtymachinima.com/use.../videos/public]

enjoy
Advertisement
Exhibitionist
Original Poster
#2 Old 26th Apr 2009 at 05:15 PM
apparently, the link is corrupted so just go to naughtymachinima and click on channels>the sims>taytodemayto.
Exhibitionist
Original Poster
#3 Old 3rd May 2009 at 02:36 AM
http://www.naughtymachinima.com/use...o/videos/public

that's it. the others links were corrupted. hopefully this one is good
#4 Old 3rd May 2009 at 08:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by taytodemayto
that's it. the others links were corrupted. hopefully this one is good

Is there any reason that Juciy Bush 1 cuts off after about 4 and a half minutes? Do you have to be a member of the site to get the full video?
Exhibitionist
Original Poster
#5 Old 23rd May 2009 at 01:03 AM
i dont know, maybe ur computer has a problem, because i've tested it 2 times and it works perfectly . u dont have to be a member to watch it. i did th experiment without being connected, to put myself in ur situation. i think it has something to do with ur connexion