Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Replies: 28 (Who?), Viewed: 46857 times.
Page 1 of 2
Exhibitionist
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Nov 2006 at 01:25 AM Last edited by woohoo1353 : 2nd Oct 2007 at 04:47 AM.
Default full size kiss of a leasbian compleate+the first kiss of the lesbian
now the first scene is full size. it has the link as shown below- the origional is no longer access able
rated x
this is the first scene in my movie
scene 1 is about 2 single girls who move in togeather. scenes 2 ownward is about their adventure in africia which has a storyline and is a lot better
i know my english is not very good but the english subtitles are understandable.
i admit that scene one isn't very good and dosen't really have a story line
scene one is loosely based on a true story.
it is about 8min long although with all the scenes it will be about 30m
avaible from http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XGYDAHE9 i think
enjoy
finally finished scene 2.
it takes the movie on a different tangent.
i'm not sure if you will enjoy it
please tell me if you do/don't i don't care how insulting the comments are
it can be found at http://www.megaupload.com/?d=T4GO7DC8
the semi prequel: the first kiss of the lesbian is now out: you can find it at:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UB50V67X enjoy!
ok the third scene is here at: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=U6BN4J5X
this is the last proper scene now it is just the conclusion.
the conclusion can be found at http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RTSM0PQ0
enjoy!. i hope to be able to remake the origional scene and release it all in dvd format before the rellies come down for the holoidays.
Advertisement
Moderator of sex addicts
#2 Old 12th Nov 2006 at 11:31 AM Last edited by pfish : 12th Nov 2006 at 08:06 PM.
Thank for making this movie. I enjoy watching your movie with captions. I like that it is long like 8 minutes. I can't wait to see the next scene.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Lost Virginity
#3 Old 12th Nov 2006 at 03:44 PM
Is there a way to see the movie without having to go through all the ads?
Exhibitionist
#4 Old 13th Nov 2006 at 12:02 AM
i cant see it
i click on it and it takes me to the page and all I see are advertisements and the description and file size of your movie how do i watch it?
Exhibitionist
Original Poster
#5 Old 13th Nov 2006 at 02:34 AM
i think you have to go through the adds,
to view it: clisk the link
type the code - eg. TRR - where it says to (next to the download button)
click download
after about 45 seconds you should be able to download it
Exhibitionist
Original Poster
#6 Old 13th Nov 2006 at 02:36 AM
by adds did you mean text only adds? they are the only ones you have to see and you don't have to click them
Virgin
#7 Old 14th Nov 2006 at 10:41 PM
I like it :D
Masturbator
#8 Old 15th Nov 2006 at 01:27 AM
Like the story but 1 thing that would make it easier for us to see it.

Change your video recording settings for 2 things size of what is being recorded and the quailty
because it will be easier for your subtitles to fit if the video is bigger and we can see the action better.

I stink at explaing things so for help with that go to
sims99.com and click on the tab at the top that says Sims 2 , then look for tutorials
they have a bunch of stuff to help you out.
Exhibitionist
Original Poster
#9 Old 15th Nov 2006 at 02:37 AM
yeah sorry about the size, it changed when i recoded, but unfortunately with my broadband plan i can only upload at 128kbs so i don't know how much larger i can really make it. i might upload a higher def larger version after i have finished them all
Virgin
#10 Old 17th Nov 2006 at 04:21 AM
It is asking for a CUV or VSG. What are these? Sorry I am having trouble figuring out this site.
Exhibitionist
Original Poster
#11 Old 17th Nov 2006 at 06:31 AM
i have no idea how you got that message, maybe your browser doesn't support what ever is required. Try using firefox
Moderator of sex addicts
#12 Old 17th Nov 2006 at 07:47 AM
Great 2nd scene movie. I can't wait for next movie. So horny!!!

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Sexually Active
#13 Old 17th Nov 2006 at 08:12 PM
That must have been a lot of work. I enjoyed it. Please do more because you're good at it, and I do have a fondness for lesbians.
Exhibitionist
Original Poster
#14 Old 19th Nov 2006 at 10:33 PM Last edited by woohoo1353 : 20th Nov 2006 at 01:18 AM.
if anyone can think of any good 'woohoo moves' (in the sims2) which i do not already use in the movies please tell me
eg(this one i already use): makeout on the couch.
Virgin
#15 Old 1st Dec 2006 at 01:02 PM
The movie is so small... I have to put face on my monitor to watch it and read what they're saying. But great movie! I like it. It's nice.
Exhibitionist
Original Poster
#16 Old 2nd Dec 2006 at 03:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtAlice88
The movie is so small... I have to put face on my monitor to watch it and read what they're saying. But great movie! I like it. It's nice.

are you having that problem with all the movies or just the first one?
unfortunately unless telecom suddenly gets alot more enlightened, the're not going to get any bigger, unless i waste a day of uploading and half a months of usage
Exhibitionist
Original Poster
#17 Old 4th Dec 2006 at 03:29 AM
part 3 is out now
Moderator of sex addicts
#18 Old 4th Dec 2006 at 06:26 AM
Thank for making scene 3 movie bigger than before. I like this movie.

Exhibitionist
Original Poster
#19 Old 4th Dec 2006 at 08:57 PM
bigger? what do you mean? thanks for the compliment+
Moderator of sex addicts
#20 Old 4th Dec 2006 at 10:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by woohoo1353
bigger? what do you mean? thanks for the compliment+

Oh, I mean the last movie was big enough to read words easily on my computer monitor. Your first three movies was little enough for me to look closer to my computer monitor to read words easily. I hope I explained clearly.

Exhibitionist
Original Poster
#21 Old 4th Dec 2006 at 11:45 PM
really? i thought only the first was small. if i have time i will try to make the first ones full size.
Exhibitionist
#22 Old 6th Dec 2006 at 08:30 PM
Wow. I really hope you can get to make the ending. I think you're doing an awesome job. Gotta love lesbians.
Exhibitionist
Original Poster
#23 Old 8th Dec 2006 at 11:43 PM
now that it is finished, feel free to make alternate conclusions and i will try to include these in the final release
Moderator of sex addicts
#24 Old 9th Dec 2006 at 12:23 PM
on the conclusion movie. I wish I would view some more movies.

Exhibitionist
#25 Old 12th Dec 2006 at 02:54 PM
They were good

Page 1 of 2