Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 74 (Who?), Viewed: 20055 times.
Page 2 of 3
Exhibitionist
Original Poster
#26 Old 13th Jun 2016 at 03:54 AM
I believe making the ceiling higher would solve this problem with the lights. I designed this Sims palace on a vacant lot.
Gotta see about making the ceiling higher.

Exhibitionist
Original Poster
#27 Old 14th Jun 2016 at 06:41 AM
Ah, it didn't work. I replaced all the invisible lighting with the saucer lights. They don't show as much and the higher walls make it easier to get below the lights when toying with my Sims 4 characters.

I also gave up waiting for my Sims to gain weight from eating. When they get too slim I just kick them out, remake them and put them back in the game at the right weight.
Exhibitionist
Original Poster
#28 Old 14th Jun 2016 at 01:32 PM
Default The Ghost Family

I must admit, my created Ghost Family is pretty strange.
I just gave them a swimming pool and did some modifications to their mansion.
Of course, I made them super-rich. I just may give them even more money!

That's my style as their God
Exhibitionist
Original Poster
#29 Old 14th Jun 2016 at 02:00 PM
Default Perfect Family & The Ghosts

The Ghosts seem to be getting along well enough with my perfect family.
Although some seem rather tense.
Exhibitionist
Original Poster
#30 Old 15th Jun 2016 at 10:13 AM
Default I Put A Spell On You
...AND NOW FOR SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT:

https://youtu.be/7kGPhpvqtOc

I found an excellent Karaoke version of the above song and intend to do a ridiculous version of it.
The original has a lot of lead guitar work in it. I did a sophisticated editing using Sony Soundforge Pro 10 so that
I took out all the parts with the guitar lead breaks and copied and pasted the verse part without any vocals or guitar work in its place.
So, now I have an excellent, over 4 minute, version of this song with lots of room for lead guitar work. Oh boy, do I ever intend to make my version extra silly.
As if it's not silly enough.
Exhibitionist
Original Poster
#31 Old 15th Jun 2016 at 10:26 PM

My strategy with Sims has changed thanks to recent upgrades to the program. The neighborhoods are now more beautiful than ever. I love to watch my Sims 4 characters jog through the beautiful neighborhoods. There are few people who are always trustworthy and nice. There are few cars and vehicles and they are far between. If a car hits you it goes right through you. There are no drug addicts or alcoholics or homeless people. Most everyone you see is either jogging or working out. It's an ideal world. People walk down the street nude and no one cares. It is a Heaven of a computer simulation that I have much control over.

I am the God of my Sims 4 world and as their God I shower my creations with all manner of wonderful things thus demonstrating to the Intelligent Designer of the Universe how I would like to be treated. What a far cry from most video games where you are always trying to beat up, shoot and kill.

I had never heard of Sims until I saw a YouTube advertisement for Sims 4 right before it came out. I bought it on the very same day it came out and although I have had my problems, that I won't go into, I am mow a greater master of the game than ever before. There are all sorts of hidden tricks that you have to find out the hard way. If you go to EA tech support chances are you will be dealing with a person who has never played the game. That's part of what I "won't go into'.

The nude and dance mods have truly revolutionized the game and have made it much more real and special to me. It's a wonderful world!
Exhibitionist
Original Poster
#32 Old 16th Jun 2016 at 11:18 AM
Default I Put A Spell On You
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeSoluna
...AND NOW FOR SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT:

https://youtu.be/7kGPhpvqtOc

I found an excellent Karaoke version of the above song and intend to do a ridiculous version of it.
The original has a lot of lead guitar work in it. I did a sophisticated editing using Sony Soundforge Pro 10 so that
I took out all the parts with the guitar lead breaks and copied and pasted the verse part without any vocals or guitar work in its place.
So, now I have an excellent, over 4 minute, version of this song with lots of room for lead guitar work. Oh boy, do I ever intend to make my version extra silly.
As if it's not silly enough.

Oh man! I performed this for the first time yesterday.

I PULLED OUT ALL THE STOPS!!!!

The single most ridiculous song I have ever performed!!!

What a friggin riot!!!!

I did tell that I used to be a professional musical entertainer, right?
Virgin
#33 Old 16th Jun 2016 at 08:52 PM
This is for Lee, I bookmarked you post and did your instructions step by step, but after installing my mods, I still don't have any nude mods or parts the show up under my CAS. I have looked under everything. I do have the wrenchs in the body type, and if I click on one my sim turns black. So that can't work can it? I'm using SCS2 CMarNYC 325152 cmar EAdetails skin etc....and about four other mods from the same creater. So I'd like to have a nude sim but I'm ready to throw in the towel...pun intended.
Exhibitionist
Original Poster
#34 Old 17th Jun 2016 at 12:27 AM Last edited by LeeSoluna : 17th Jun 2016 at 12:40 AM.
Default Doing My Best to Help
YOU WROTE: "I'm using SCS2 CMarNYC 325152"

MY RESPONSE: Don't know what the heck that mod is, but my guess is that it is not helping your situation.

Here is s summary list of what is in my mods folder.
I can't copy and paste it here. It won't let me so I'll have to summarize:

cmar_FemaleAdultEADetailsSkins.package
cmar_FemaleYAEADetailsSkins.package
cmar_male_NudeinCAS.package
cmar_ymBottomNudePenisCASv3.package
cmar_ymBottomNudePenisV3.package
moxiemason_nomosaic_06092014.package
Resource.cfg
Snaitf_Nudists.package
umpa_Mr_Saxobeat_a2o_stereo_v2.package
xSIMS.de_Fem_Nude_Skins.package

*Damn, I sure am spoiled by using the copy and paste function.
What a pain writing all this weird stuff out, but I'm doing my best to help you.

BTW: You should find that if you take everything out of your mods folder and start the game
the Resource.cfg file will automatically recreate itself

I've found that gaming computers work the best for me in all applications.
I deliberately have one with the Windows 7 64 bit operating system on it.
As it stands, I do NOT trust Windows 10. They are NOT giving it away for free
because they 'love us'. They are up to something and

I DON'T TRUST THEM!!!

If you have other mods in your mods folder I would suggest you taking them out
as they may be interfering with the functioning of the mods in Sims 4.

I don't know what else to tell you.
Hope this helps

*Oh, there is nothing in my "cache" folder.
I believe I remember that sometimes things in the cache folder can interfere
with the functioning of mods in the game. At least I think I remember that
Exhibitionist
Original Poster
#35 Old 17th Jun 2016 at 01:04 PM
Default Protecting Privacy with Windows 10
SUPPOSEDLY, there are ways to protect your privacy while using Windows 10

https://www.youtube.com/results?sea...+your+privac y

Is it just a proverbial 'smokescreen' in that they MAKE YOU THINK these procedures will work

when, in actuality, they do not work to protect your privacy? I don't know

However, I do know that I like Windows 7 and don't intend to change operating systems

until I have no choice whatsoever except to do so
Virgin
#36 Old 17th Jun 2016 at 01:28 PM
Thanks for your help. I am also using windows7 and have 64 bit. I have deleted all my mods, and will start with the new cmar mods that I have downloaded. Question, do the mods show up under the body options? I will start a new sim this afternoon. Cache folder is empty. Let you know how it goes
Exhibitionist
Original Poster
#37 Old 17th Jun 2016 at 04:57 PM Last edited by LeeSoluna : 17th Jun 2016 at 07:38 PM.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern48
Thanks for your help. I am also using windows7 and have 64 bit. I have deleted all my mods, and will start with the new cmar mods that I have downloaded. Question, do the mods show up under the body options? I will start a new sim this afternoon. Cache folder is empty. Let you know how it goes

I wish you the very best in your efforts. I've found that since the new Sims 4 upgrades only certain characters will allow you to make them nude.
Very often you have to go hunting and hunting through MANY clothing options until you find the nude option.
Who knows what will happen when they make the next Sims 4 upgrade.
I've got things functioning properly now. Hope it will always continue to do so.
Best of luck to you!!
Exhibitionist
DELETED POST
Original Poster
17th Jun 2016 at 05:41 PM
Default My Mods
This message has been deleted by Delphy. Reason: Downloads should go in the downloads section
Exhibitionist
Original Poster
#38 Old 17th Jun 2016 at 05:42 PM
Mods Installation Instructions
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeSoluna
*NOTE that most of my nude mods are the CMAR versions

Okay, after much experimentation I believe I have found a solution:

First close the game

Then go into your documents folder and into the Electronic Arts folder where you go to enter the nude mods

Create a new folder in the mods folder and name it something like: SIMS 4 MODS 6.2016

Highlight all the mods in the mods folder and cut and paste them into this newly created folder

Highlight the new folder then cut and paste it into the Electronic Arts folder OUTSIDE of the Sims 4 game

So, now you should have Sims 4 without any special mods at all in the game

Okay, before you start the Sims 4 game right click on the game and choose the REPAIR GAME option before you play the game

Allow the Sims 4 game to go through the entire repair process and when it is done start the game

Let the game play for a little bit without any of the mods

Then exit the game without saving it

With the game closed go back into the Electronic Arts Sims 4 mods folder and copy and paste the mods back into the mods folder

Now Sims 4 should be as it was with the nude mods in it

OKAY, HERE'S THE DEAL

You may have to remake your characters because only certain characters allow you to make them nude

When you see that little wrench that allows you to make them nude DON'T USE IT while making the characters. Make them as close to nude as possible without making them fully nude. If you use that nude option and try to save the character you will not find it in your custom content. Just know that this is a character you will eventually be able to make nude, in the game, using the cheats (ctrl + shift + C) afterwards holding down SHIFT and clicking on the character and using the CAS option after you place the character into a household.

*(ctrl + shift + C after you activate the cheats gets rid of the cheats window. Using this again will bring the cheats window back, if you need it. REMEMBER that every time you go through one of those green diamond travel windows you will have to reactivate the cheats when you arrive wherever it may take you)

SAVE THE CHARACTER BY ITSELF FIRST before you do any nude modification so that you will be able to find it in your custom content

HERE'S THE THING:

Once you use the nude modification you MUST qualify the character by putting something like an N in the name to signify that it is a NUDE version. DO NOT save the nude version with the original name. If you do your character will disappear from your custom content. So, the original character may be named SALLY. However the nude version should be named something like: NSALLY or SALLYN. So that you will know this is the nude version of the same character.

Gosh, I didn't realize how much I had to do to try and fix this problem. It took many frustrating hours and so far it is working correctly. I may be updating this to fix any mistakes I may have made creating these instructions. You can imagine how much frustration I had to go through before figuring this out. I can only hope it will continue to work for at least a while.

Seems a good idea to repost this now. There are some variations to these instructions. Can't remember them offhand
Virgin
#39 Old 17th Jun 2016 at 09:59 PM
Hey Lee,
Thanks for all your help. I've got the new mods in place and I have got nude sims. Thanks again. Also thanks for the new links. Bare butts rule......
Exhibitionist
Original Poster
#40 Old 18th Jun 2016 at 02:06 AM Last edited by LeeSoluna : 18th Jun 2016 at 06:24 AM.
Default So, You Got It Working, Eh?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern48
Hey Lee,
Thanks for all your help. I've got the new mods in place and I have got nude sims. Thanks again. Also thanks for the new links. Bare butts rule......

So, everything is working fine, eh? Great news!! I took a lot of time to help you. I like to feel my efforts did at least some good.
That dance mod is AWESOME!!!!

Here is an example of that dance mod from a video I created. Of course, them dancing in the nude is a heck of a lot better.
I tried using the twerking dance mods and didn't like them. They suck. The one I have chosen is by far the best supplement to the stock Sims 4 dances

https://youtu.be/xbOMPL6Jjvo

As I stated, I find it best to make their everyday clothing nude as they always tend to go back to that.
My Sims world is a nudist colony where all the men are well hung and sexually dysfunctional. Ha!

Well hung and incurably sexually dysfunctional?
Better to have a small willy that actually works, right?
Exhibitionist
Original Poster
#41 Old 18th Jun 2016 at 06:20 AM
I find it best to keep a minimum number of mods in the game.
Start adding too many mods and you are just asking for a conflict and headaches
Admin
site owner
#42 Old 19th Jun 2016 at 11:03 PM
Please upload any downloads to the downloads section using the correct wizard. Thank you
Exhibitionist
DELETED POST
Original Poster
20th Jun 2016 at 01:16 AM Last edited by LeeSoluna : 20th Jun 2016 at 01:34 AM.
This message has been deleted by LeeSoluna.
Exhibitionist
DELETED POST
Original Poster
20th Jun 2016 at 02:31 AM Last edited by LeeSoluna : 20th Jun 2016 at 03:41 AM.
This message has been deleted by LeeSoluna.
Exhibitionist
Original Poster
#43 Old 20th Jun 2016 at 08:43 AM Last edited by LeeSoluna : 21st Jun 2016 at 10:00 AM.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delphy
Please upload any downloads to the downloads section using the correct wizard. Thank you

To be perfectly honest, I was testing the option to share my nude mods.
I didn't think it would work. When it did I was surprised, but still didn't think they would work for anyone trying to use them.
I don't feel like sharing them anymore. Maybe I will one day, but not today.
You may like performing on command, but I don't respond well so such commands unless I have no choice whatsoever.
I have a choice here and my choice is to NOT share my nude mods again!
Exhibitionist
Original Poster
#44 Old 24th Jun 2016 at 11:16 AM Last edited by LeeSoluna : 24th Jun 2016 at 12:09 PM.
I haven't been playing Sims 4 for a bit and when I just tried to restart the game there was the dreaded manditory update that I have no choice whatsoever except to implement before I can play the game. After the update I was once again given the warning about the mods and that they have been disabled and can be re-enabled (by going into the OTHERS section of the GAME OPTIONS).

I held my breath after I had to restart the game and was pleasantly surprised to find...

THEY DIDN'T SCREW UP THE MODS!!!!

HALLELUJAH!!!!!

Oh yeah, baby!!!

I had written EA telling them that people enjoy using the mods and they should NOT screw up the mods with their updates as it really pisses off Sims fans.
I wonder if they even read my suggestion.
Exhibitionist
Original Poster
#45 Old 26th Jun 2016 at 10:27 AM
Default She Death

Check this out!

I caught two of my characters at that rare moment when they are fused together at the front door.

I call this picture:

SHE DEATH
Exhibitionist
Original Poster
#46 Old 26th Jun 2016 at 01:39 PM
I didn't mention this before because it really is no big deal to me, but since before this very last Sims 4 update, if I use the OFFICIAL nude option, with my mods, the men's penis disappears. I just don't use that option, but that option happens when the guys take showers or baths.

I usually have their everyday clothing fully nude. I sometimes have their formal outfits nude or their swimming suits nude. That works for me.

What a relaxing paradise I have created for my Sims 4 characters. I use the cheats, hold shift and click on the mailbox, then choose disable worlds needs decay and then once again click on the mailbox and choose fill needs world. Unless I do this they spend too much time eating and I don't like that!! I want them active: dancing, boxing, jogging, swimming etc. Sims eating does not inspire me AT ALL.

The world I create for them is wonderful and beautiful. I make them super-rich and all they have to do in life is keep me entertained and motivated to be active.

I tell them what to do and they do it completely convinced it is THEIR thoughts. Makes me wonder sometimes. I mean, am I some sort of Sims 4 type of character to the rest of the Universe? Are there invisible beings playing with me and my life? If so I feel it is best to SHOW THEM how I want to be treated by the way I treat my Sims 4 characters. Yup, just in case seems like a good idea to do this.
Exhibitionist
Original Poster
#47 Old 29th Jun 2016 at 11:27 AM Last edited by LeeSoluna : 29th Jun 2016 at 11:38 AM.
I sometimes go to the Taco Bell drive through, at night, for another round of GMO foods that taste great and are devoid of any nutritional value worth mentioning. Hey, at least it's 'relatively' inexpensive, right?

Well, I parked next to an office building where I sometimes park to eat as it is very close to the Taco Bell. I must have seen this MANY times before, but it never really registered till tonight. There were a few signs. I'll combine them for you:

NO SKATEBOARDING
NO BICYCLE RIDING
NO ROLLER BLADING
NO SMOKING
NO LOITERING
violators will be subject to criminal prosecution

I suddenly thought about the fact that there are NO SUCH SIGNS in the Sims 4 world, that I remember seeing. It is a world with no 'NO' signs. Ahhhh. what a wonderful world. The way I set things up they have no needs. They do what they like AND what I like. They can run around the neighborhood nude and nobody else even notices. Everyone is beautiful enough and there are...

NO DRUG ADDICTS
NO ALCOHOLICS
NO LIARS
NO CHEATS
NO CONMEN
NO TERRORISTS
NO DISGUSTINGLY STUPID PEOPLE
NO REASON TO EVEN NEED TO USE AN ATM
NO TROUBLESOME NEWS REPORTS
NO WORRIES, PERIOD!!!!

It's a wonderful world

Sometimes I feel like doing a Twilight Zone and diving right into that world never to return

Exhibitionist
Original Poster
#48 Old 3rd Jul 2016 at 01:35 PM
Default ((( Taco Bell Agin!! )))

I went to that same Taco Bell again and parked at the same place.

There were a couple of other 'NO' things I forgot

NO TRESPASSING
NO ROLLERSKATING

Since there aren't any signs that say NO LITTERING from now on
I'm going to throw my garbage all over their sidewalk!!

HEY, IT'S NOT MY FAULT THEY DON'T HAVE A 'NO LITTERING' SIGN, RIGHT?

OH BOY!! They didn't put up a NO URINATING sign!!!!
Exhibitionist
Original Poster
#49 Old 3rd Jul 2016 at 02:35 PM
Default ((( Comment )))
It seems all my life I have been having to pay for the acts of undisciplined moronic idiots!!

THEY mess things up and I HAVE TO PAY by having my freedoms curtailed

I'm trying to make light of the situation, but

IT REALLY PISSES ME OFF!!!

It's not that the signs are up there

It's that they feel they had to put those signs up there

THAT is what makes me angry!!
Exhibitionist
Original Poster
#50 Old 4th Jul 2016 at 03:26 AM
Default ((( The Story of my Life )))
I suddenly had a memory of my arrival for my Army training at Fr Bliss Texas.
The "BLISS" is short for...

BLISTERING HEAT!!!!

During the day, it was kind of like being stationed inside an open oven.
Forget about plants growing around the Barracks.
All you had were lots of small rocks that we were FORCED to nicely arrange.
Oh, as I look back at the Army it was SLAVE LABOR alright.
Trauma based MIND-CONTROL that led to SLAVE LABOR.
If you want to advance in rank be prepared to do a LOT of ass-kissing.

So, I remember being DELIBERATELY left at attention around 4:30 PM
during the hottest part of the day. I waited in quiet, meditative silence while all the soldiers around me
were moaning and groaning with discomfort. I would DELIBERATELY stand as relaxed and still as possible
and put all my concentration on whatever tiny breeze would come along.
The more you resist the heat the more you sweat and feel uncomfortable.
Of course, the rest of those guys were too stupid to realize this. Oh well....

HERE'S THE WHOLE POINT OF THIS POST!!!!

A black First Sergeant FINALLY walks up to us all AND HE WAS PISSED!!!!!
I had NEVER seen the guy before in my life and he already hated my guts!!!

HE WAS SOOOOOOO PISSED OFF AT THAT UNIT!!!
I remember him yelling at all of us saying how we called our 'mommies'
and tried to get him re-stationed, but he would still be there
when we were long gone!!!

On and on it went and I just casually shrugged my proverbial shoulders

Oh well...here we go again!!

So, being punished because moronic idiots do stupid things
is pretty much the story of my life

Probably one or two guys wrote such letters and
we would ALL be punished for it!!

I guess he wanted us to find those guys and beat the hell out of them

I do NOT endure fools gladly
Page 2 of 3